Whitney Houston died Vol. 48

Alicia keyes and robin thicke 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeah I can't see how anyone wouldn't agree JHud should be the one to pay tribute, I don't think any other artist can embody Whitney's voice as good as her...my sons "I will always love you" would always tie up my throat, that song is too powerful, if JHud performs that at the Grammys, the amount of emotions that will flow through that audience is gonna be incredible...a lot of people are gonna break....reminds me of how heartfelt it was for Ye to perform "hey mama" at the Grammys.

Listened to some of her songs, but I was never a fan,

Listening to her on VH1 right now.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CoolNClutch

Living in an era where a lot of people don't know who Whitney Houston even is...we're getting old. Feels bad man 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Whitney was LIT two nights before at a Pre-Grammy party

00whitney1.jpg

whitney6.PNG
WOW! Those are some strong pictures. 
embarassed.gif

Is she still wearing her wedding ring? 

She died at what some would deem "early" but she lived the hell out her life. 
smokin.gif

Still love this woman though. Legend in my book. 
pimp.gif

RIP to an icon.
tired.gif

This is probably going to be the most watched Grammy Awards show ever.

TMZ reporting that prescription drugs were found in her hotel. She was found in the bathtub. Possible drowning.
30t6p3b.gif

R.I.P.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

TMZ reporting that prescription drugs were found in her hotel. She was found in the bathtub. Possible drowning.
30t6p3b.gif

R.I.P.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by JND1

RIP to an icon.
tired.gif

This is probably going to be the most watched Grammy Awards show ever.

Lost a lot of great artists over the year...Amy Winehouse, Nate Dogg, Etta James, and now Whitney. Should be one heck of an "In Memory Of" segment

RIP to one of the greatest to EVER do it. She always was my favourite voice out of all the female vocalists.

As for a Grammy tribute, Jennifer Hudson would be great, but I think that Deborah Cox (so underrated) would suit to do Whitney even better. (i.e. Youtube her song "Where Do We Go From Here?")

Back
Top Bottom