Whitney Houston's Daughter, Bobbi Kristina Brown, Found Unresponsive in Bathtub .. *Update R.I.P 3/

From what I've heard she was already having issues before she even met Bobby. She was on drugs before she met him. The family persuaded her to do gospel. Whitney was messing with girls and the family was covering it up with that good girl image. This video shows how messed up that family was man. Drugs...

Yea she had a drug problem before Bobby
I did heard she was messing with girls as well and back then that was frowned upon and could hurt her image

This is really why she married Bobby to cover up her image as the press was coming down on her relationship with her so called best friend

Yea I always thought Bobby got whitney hooked but it was the opposite x_x

Wow I've heard that she had her issues before. That stinks. Bobby took all the blame too

That interview that Oprah did with whitney was awful. She tried to make it seem like bobby got her hooked.

I remember it. She did Bobby wrong. My dad use to always say Whitney was fake. My mom and I use to look at him crazy. I just wish she got the help she needed. 

I think Bobby somewhat agrreed to this. Someone had to take the blame as it was obvious she had a problem

Bobby didn't have a career and Houston career was still going strong.

Whitney had all the chances in the world to change her life.
Her family sent her to rehab
Her label sent her to rehab
Mary tried to save her after she turned her life around
Hell Bobby even tried to save her
You can't feel sorry for people like that fam, not to mention Shorty was getting smashed out by RayJ, he half her damn age. Not to mention she put Ray J on some heavy pills, which was the reason the the family did not like Whitney being with Ray J. Do I feel sorry for her daughter yes, Whitney hell no.

Have yall Heard about the investigation the police are doing on her boyfriend dude seems really suspect. My moms straight up told me she think dude had something to do with Whitneys death and this incident. Basically she thinks that he killed Whitney and tried some ish on Bobbi. I thought she was wildin but now they saying he wiped up blood and evidence before the cops got there. Idk b.

Homey parlayed being Brandy's little brother and Snoop's cousin into all kinds of opportunities.

He's like an aura flipper. Takes that little bit and makes it a whole lot.

You can't even be mad at that

&anyone I can see him having something to with Bobbi's death but Whitney I don't know about that

Don't know if this was mentioned but what's crazy (and kind of sad) is that Whitney passed away right around this time last year (Grammy weekend).

Wait ray j was smashing Whitney?
nerd.gif

I think i forgot or I just didn't know..
Ray J was smanging that corroded vag around the time she died. bet when he smashed felt like noting but struggle and sadness

This thread took a perilous turn down Lipstick Alley. Anyway, this is a very tragic situation for all parties involved. Hope she pulls through and her family holds it together as best as they can.

Have yall Heard about the investigation the police are doing on her boyfriend dude seems really suspect. My moms straight up told me she think dude had something to do with Whitneys death and this incident. Basically she thinks that he killed Whitney and tried some ish on Bobbi. I thought she was wildin but now they saying he wiped up blood and evidence before the cops got there. Idk b.

Dude isn't that smart and I don't think he is that dumb .

Whitney movie came out on lifetime. Probably threw the girl back on drugs especially with her mom death anniversary coming up..

Look at this pic. Girl is heavy on drugs

View media item 1390599
Wait ray j was smashing Whitney? :nerd:

I think i forgot or I just didn't know..

What Ray j been smashing houston and houston been cashing Ray j put for the d

Houston was a trick. But i respected it

Don't know if this was mentioned but what's crazy (and kind of sad) is that Whitney passed away right around this time last year (Grammy weekend).

Lowkey ray j a legend
Son would've had a much larger following if he was a dope rapper. Hell he could've still been a singer. All he would've needed is 2 dope rap albums and there'd be a group of NTers riding him almost as hard as Kanye.

Back
Top Bottom