Who Actually uses RETRO J's to play ball in?

I play in my retro XI's, and some team J's, thats about it. Tried out the legacy xx3's, but those are not good to ball in IMO.

Originally Posted by HAGS

XII's are my favorite of all time, even the retros... the new white/reds are GREAT for bball

those are what i ball in at the moment
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Sole Investigator

I would only consider playing in XI's and up. I-X are too outdated performance wise for me.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Not me. There are so many other better options performance-wise for basketball than retro Jordans.

YEP.

Originally Posted by Anomaly

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

Idon't know why anyone would ball in retros and not newer b-ball shoeswith new and better technology. My retros are for every day use not toball.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Simple. Because it's not like some super-duper technology has come out thatsomehow makes shoes from the '90s obsolete.  Yes, they have added thisand that to supposedly "improve" performance, but please wake up to thefact that, just as with any industry, most of it is marketinggimmicks.  IF the retros were built to perform like the originals did,they'd be MORE than sufficient on the court.[/color]

Keep deluding yourselves into believing newer shoes have some far superior technology to them that will help you "perform better".
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom