Who can say N...the "N" word? vol. all you closet racist NTers contribute to the convo

Girl at my work got fired last week for this. She's a white stud so she acts just like a black dude, I mean walk, talk etc. She's never used it while conversing with me but did with someone else. Long story short they were talking and she said something them hit him with the renzel my *****. He said he said huh to give her a chance to clear it up and she said it louder and slower like "blah blah blah blah MYYY NIII****AAAS". Son was heated and wanted to punch her and ended up telling the supervisor and she got cut lose.

Damn, what type of job is that?
HR ain't no play no games

Nobody should use the word, especially non-blacks. No "passes" to give out.

Last edited:
Building on that...

These Pirus greet you with a friendly "what's up my *****?" You checking the squad, the one that said or none of the above?
Aint nobody in this thread built to check anyone in those pics.

On an off topic note....Boo Yaa Tribe actually played every instrumental in thier songs.

Im not black but ima say it to my ******. Im not gonna call anyone else it tho. I believe its context.

rap and black culture has made it a cool term of endearment/reference, some people just want to be hip. I def don't consider someone a racist if they use it/want to use it in that context.
when I moved to Texas I encountered hella hispanics using it freely. it was weird at first.

side note, i couldn't see myself dating a girl of any race that uses it.

rap and black culture has made it a cool term of endearment/reference, some people just want to be hip. I def don't consider someone a racist if they use it/want to use it in that context.
when I moved to Texas I encountered hella hispanics using it freely. it was weird at first.

side note, i couldn't see myself dating a girl of any race that uses it.
Thats funny thinking back i dont think ive ever dated a girl who didnt say it.

i see it as acknowledgement of the shared experience

its the embodiment of history of the us in one word, formerly for the worse now for the better

an instant reminder of the past and glimpse of the future

things can change, for the better

and we black people created that hope yet the world took it

Back
Top Bottom