Who Cuts Their Own Hair?

long hair no care...

but back in the day, my dad used to cut my hair

bowl-cereal-GG.jpg
hair cuts FTL...
mad.gif

I have been cutting my own for a few yrs it just take practice but after awhile you will get it how you like but you will mess up just take you time . and have2 mirrors

anyone have that pic of dude that tried to fade himself up and did a great job?
laugh.gif

Every Sunday and Wednesday. #1 guard allover, no fade ftw. I'm too cheap to pay a barber 2 times a week for a cut.

i usually just do a 1 or 2 all the way around. line up myself up in the front and do my sideburns. get my sister to clean up the back.

i dont remember the last time i paid for a haircut.

I've been cutting my own hair for about a year and a half now. The very first time I cut it I messed up and cut the side of my head too low because Iforgot to put the guide back on after I brushed the excess hair off. I ended up having to wear a fitted for about a week
embarassed.gif
. It wasn't that bad, pretty funny though
laugh.gif
. You get better over time.

do my own, just don't have the time to wait forever in the barbershop anymore, anyone really interested in cutting their own hair needs to pick up a set ofoster clippers

i used to cut my own hair when i had it! i got fed up with going to the barber and then coming home and spending an hour in the mirror fixing it the way iwanted it.

now i shave it down to the bone every 3rd day in the shower.

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

do my own, just don't have the time to wait forever in the barbershop anymore, anyone really interested in cutting their own hair needs to pick up a set of oster clippers

If you don't mind me asking why Oster? To answer the question, sort of. I just shaped myself up, but I go to the barber to get a cut like a tape up andwhat have you.

The place I go always has mad heads in there so I just do it myself for the most part. I try to keep it as short as possible so its easy to do.

yessir been doin it since junior year of high school fused to do same length all over but now i can taper the sides and back when i wanna grow it out a lil

Since I'm bald i do. Shave my head once i see it coming in. I do go to the barber every 2 weeks to line up my beard though.

hell no. I used to try but got tired of gettin clowned. I even sent my cousin to school with a terrible cut one time.
smh.gif
I still feel bad about that one.

I cut my hair when I go get lined up at the barbershop..just get a 2 all around other than, that I mostly go to the barbershop. I guess I have to startlearning how to give myself tapers to save more money becasue my hair be growing in a week!

Back
Top Bottom