Who Do You Have in a 1 on 1 battle: Voltron or Optimus Prime?

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--I'll take Optimus Prime.
--Prime will be smart enough to know that without the kids inside, Voltron would be rendered useless. Just rip a few of them out of their Lions and its over.

Prime won't kill humans though...

Originally Posted by Master Zik

%+* holes taking a mobilesuit mecha vs. a autobot thread and turning it in to a damn cosmic beings with omnipotence and immortality out do the last post.

With that said I'd take Wing Gundam or G Gundamn over all zords and autobots mentioned.
I'd take Wing Zero over any mecha mentioned in this thread. Zero system + the power of its weapons > voltron. when it comes to Zero, size doesn't matter. it shot down a colony multiple times the size of voltron. 
Gundams aren't fair 
laugh.gif

but i like how you think 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

%+* holes taking a mobilesuit mecha vs. a autobot thread and turning it in to a damn cosmic beings with omnipotence and immortality out do the last post.

With that said I'd take Wing Gundam or G Gundamn over all zords and autobots mentioned.
I'd take Wing Zero over any mecha mentioned in this thread. Zero system + the power of its weapons > voltron. when it comes to Zero, size doesn't matter. it shot down a colony multiple times the size of voltron. 
Gundams aren't fair 
laugh.gif

but i like how you think 
pimp.gif

Tekkaman Blade (or any of
the other Tekkamen for that matter) will flatten all the %**#$%+$ posted in here.

the other Tekkamen for that matter) will flatten all the %**#$%+$ posted in here.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Tekkaman vs Gundam would be EPIC ..
I remember watching it as kid EARLY on saturdays 
pimp.gif

It was known as Teknoman here in the states

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Tekkaman vs Gundam would be EPIC ..
I remember watching it as kid EARLY on saturdays 
pimp.gif

It was known as Teknoman here in the states

Back
Top Bottom