Who does Prada think they are fooling with these?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just blatant, and pretty offensive if you ask me.... Looks amatuer, and with this price tag?? Come on....
$540...

The difference is that Prada uses actual leather and high quality craftsmanship in their products.

Amen on this and I'm looking really hard at those and I can see maybe a fleeting resemblance to the XII toe cap - nothing to write home about.

wow, myabe my suspicion of trying to mimick the flowing wavy pattern of the patent on the XIs is incorrect. That was the first thing I saw when looking at these.

I understand the superior craftmanship post though, but I have always struggled with the concept of "high-end" "street shoe" business model....

The difference is that Prada uses actual leather and high quality craftsmanship in their products.

if JB does the same, you can imagine that a pair of AIR JORDAN would be even more expensive than those ugly PRADA shoes.
Those Prada shoes have zero technology, while AIR JORDANS have been designed for pro basketball.
If JB uses real leather from Italy or Korea (yes, they are very advanced there), plus using the best possible
paintjob and craftmanship, I don't want to know how expensive they would be in retail nowadays.

if JB does the same, you can imagine that a pair of AIR JORDAN would be even more expensive than those ugly PRADA shoes.
Those Prada shoes have zero technology, while AIR JORDANS have been designed for pro basketball.
If JB uses real leather from Italy or Korea (yes, they are very advanced there), plus using the best possible
paintjob and craftmanship, I don't want to know how expensive they would be in retail nowadays.
What you are stating is not only illogical, but also completely asinine. Are you attempting to suggest that the addition of some plastic bags filled with air, will somehow warrant an increase in price?

Also, who is ignorant enough to believe that using an air bag is actually technology, then actually making a difference in your game, or maintaining the integrity of the shoe?

If this is the case, Nike must be making a serious mistake by attempting to divest from Cole Haan.

Those makers of those ugly PRADA shoes, while expensive, chuckle at the attempts of Nike trying to move in on their market, then failing miserably.

As far as Jordan Brand being made for pro Basketball, anyone with any sense knows that's a joke. Players in the NBA, basically change their shoes every game. If these shoes were actually made with the pro's in mind, this would not be necessary. The ballplayers from earlier times wore the same shoes for half a season or more, way before all this so called technology came about.

Last edited:
More like who does Title Boxing think they're fooling with these:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom