Ya'll steady chasing the fame, we off that
Oversize clothes and the chains, we off that
*%@+!% still makin' it rain and we off that
But you can't bring the future back

Tell them hatas get off me
Chris we off that
Timbs we off that
Rims we off that

really? who the hell is this guy to say that? he was a nobody a few months ago and now he's talkin bout deadin Chris and Tims like he's some type oftrend setter. #!##! you aint nobody important! what was Jay thinkin when he put this swaggerless monkey on his track? how bout he "off" riding Jayand Kanye? dude jocks Kanye's whole style so hard, the +*$$ is disgusting.

$%!% outta Jimmy and go back to being the token black kid on Degrassi

Who does Bow Wow think he is...

I just watched that video...

smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Drake thinks hes as good as Hov, Em, etc... just because his buzz is up and wayne is his best friend.

Spoiler [+]
Which is why Em murked Kanye, Wayne, and Jimmy with one verse

He on a song with Jay-Z. The hell you want him to talk about? You want him to be on some come up $*#%?

Yall take this music !%$ way too personal..

dudes act like females these days
smh.gif
....Ok u got a problem with Drake on the song

did we need a thread about it?

keep it to ur self cause u comin off mad

and im not no BIG Drake fan if that matters
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

really? who the hell is this guy to say that? he was a nobody a few months ago and now he's talkin bout deadin Chris and Tims like he's some type of trend setter. #!##! you aint nobody important! what was Jay thinkin when he put this swaggerless monkey on his track? how bout he "off" riding Jay and Kanye? dude jocks Kanye's whole style so hard, the +*$$ is disgusting.
You serious, breh?

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

really? who the hell is this guy to say that? he was a nobody a few months ago and now he's talkin bout deadin Chris and Tims like he's some type of trend setter. #!##! you aint nobody important! what was Jay thinkin when he put this swaggerless monkey on his track? how bout he "off" riding Jay and Kanye? dude jocks Kanye's whole style so hard, the +*$$ is disgusting.
You serious, breh?

0MG I didnt mean to add an H. I am terribly sorry sir

Back
Top Bottom