Who else "grew up" on NT?

Had this username since '07, lurked since '06 ... seen a lot of changes to the site and went through a lot of changes in my life during that time span. I'm 26 now if that matters

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

Yep.

Stopped posting for a few years, but always lurked.

Love this site.

eek.gif

A Griz sighting!!!!!!!!!

I love threads like this, cause you get to see 70% of the people lying to make it seem like they've been on here for a while. "Veteran status"

i.e. "Been lurking since '93 signed up '06"

riiiiight

-The Juice since '05

i joined when i was 12
laugh.gif
...about to turn 20 
ohwell.gif

!#+# this thread

Lurked since 06, Joined in 08 when I was 14, I'm 18 now.

So eh, I would say I grew up on NT.

I wouldn't say I grew up on NT because I had sneaker knowledge before the Internet was poppin. I mainly use NT as a avenue for reading others opinions of sneakers that I like. But I did get put on alot of Internet lingo through NT.

joined in '03 under this name ... had another name from before that and lurked even b4 that ... found out from henz0 about it... so it's been a damn minute ...

Same as OP. Actually met him in HS through NT. Hard to believe 2001 was 11 years ago. Me as a 15 year old is hard to imagine, too. Thank goodness there's no PYP archive (mainly because cameras weren't' nearly as common back then). I remember my family buying its first digital camera on vacation shortly after I joined, and I was more excited about going home and posting my collection on NT than taking pictures there.

Originally Posted by RealRubirosa

Same as OP. Actually met him in HS through NT. Hard to believe 2001 was 11 years ago. Me as a 15 year old is hard to imagine, too. Thank goodness there's no PYP archive (mainly because cameras weren't' nearly as common back then). I remember my family buying its first digital camera on vacation shortly after I joined, and I was more excited about going home and posting my collection on NT than taking pictures there.
I wish there was a PYP archive. Life would be grand.

Joined when I was 12 so either late 02 or early 03 and have been here ever since. Crazy how long it's been for so many of us.

Been lurking since like 01 when i was a freshman in college....back when people were posting albums and the music section was hot.... joined up officially a few years later.. rarely post tho. Now im 27...got a house..wifey...def spent alot of time on here laughin at stupid %*%.

Definitely grew up on NT. Used to spend like 2 hours a night in the summers during high school on here. Managed to get my OG name: chicagofire7

damn every single NTer has been on here since 2001. what a coincidence, Im not gonna lie. I've been here since 05, I had about 6 different names banned
laugh.gif
I was even asked to never come back or ever register again otherwise I would be IP banned

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

I had about 6 different names banned
laugh.gif
I was even asked to never come back or ever register again otherwise I would be IP banned
What did you do in order for you to stay on NT if they've threatened you to IP banned?

I've been here since I was 15, joined at 16...I'm 23 now...

Joined back in like 04 ran thru a couple sn's before I finally matured
laugh.gif
. Whenever I get on the internet it doesn't feel right if I don't visit NT
pimp.gif
. Since then i've graduated HS and college and started my career and still check NT at work (they unblocked it some months ago, it was hell without it) #feelsgoodman

Was surfing around here since I was 15. Got banned for posting a picture of a fleshlight a while back. Now I'm 22.

Went to school with Daviditz (not even lying). He used to get super mad when my friend (also a NTer) and I would bug him for his password so we could make a comeback with his SN.

01/04/04
pimp.gif
was 17 when I joined and am now 26.

The forums on here I visit have surely evolved over the years though.
laugh.gif
JB/Music>>JB/Music/S&T>>> S&T/General.

I havent been in JB in like 4 years
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

S&T Fam represent.
pimp.gif

Came to NT when i was 17. (This is my 4th account)

21 now... so i guess i am in the process of growing up on NT....

My E-Home
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by CJ863

Found NT like my sophomore year in HS. About to be a senior in college now, time flies man.

Same here.

I remember searching for the low top navy 9's release date... and been lurking/posting ever since.

I was a virgin when I joined NT.
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom