Who else "grew up" on NT?

been here 8 years.
you robbed me of my youth nt
frown.gif

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Im not sure i believe dudes in here though. %%+*$$ were playin with pokemon cards and surfin NT?

Hell nah
laugh.gif

Basically, Sidekicks, Motorola P935's. Nokia Communicators, Jersey Collections, SB days. I miss the old 2000's

I think I started using NT for sneaker news around 7th/8th grade, joined in my freshman or sophomore year when I discovered General/S&T/Music forums. I'm in my 4th year of college now.

General was wack to me back then..the main threads I remember were the pic of dudes fingers when he supposedly threw up stomach acid, the what do you wear with your olympic 7 thread, how to get a job at the bape store, and a few other

Nike thread was poppin and music when every other thread was Dipset related

All these damn old heads on NT. It's not nearly as fun on here as it used to be. That's why we have #NT though.

Been on NT since 05 when the Flint 13s were about to drop. Love this place. Got a lot of help and advice over the years that has assisted in making me the person I am today.

I found this site when I was a junior in high school. Joined end of senior year. Now im a junior in college. Its been a while
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

I remember I was in the 9th grade, and registered.

I done finished college and all that now.

I turn 25 soon.

I've been on here since June 2001.

It's weird to be on a site this long.

I ain't complaining though, I cut for ya'll.

Exactly what you said...25 this yr, on since my frosh yr in hs
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Found this site in 2001. Didn't browse at all during the 2002, and 2003 years, we didn't have a computer - I had interest in being on a computer anyway, I was literally in the streets up to no good.

Browsed very minimal during the 2004, 2005 years - like once a month type.

2006 was when i came back around again, but from 2007 to now was when I really came and browsed for real.

So no, I didn't grow up here.

and my son still become a Mod before us old folks
mad.gif
nerd.gif

March 2001....NT is the reason for all my lifes procrastination and success. Crazy..practically all I read now is General and Sneaker Art. Good thing they don't keep track of how many hours you've been on the site or that'd be sad to see.

yea i pretty much grew up on nt. joined the beginning of my sophomore year HS now im 26, 10+ years and my post count stays low

i grew up on here, NT made me into a different man.

funny thing is i wasnt into shoes at all when i signed up here but after a few years now i buy kicks like crazy
laugh.gif

Been here since 01. Didn't really start posting in General LIKE THAT until about 2/3 years ago. Used to be a Sports dude.

Since my freshman year of highschool. Going on 10 years. Originally just in JB then Nike Retro/Nike. Now strictly the Misc. sections.

Started lurking the JB section in sophomore year of HS and now I'm 24... I remember thinking General was for losers now I want to slap myself for avoiding this place for years
laugh.gif
. Did a couple WDYWTs then changed S/Ns because I didnt like the fact that people in real life knew who I was
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

Yep.

Stopped posting for a few years, but always lurked.

Love this site.

You were bought up in the other site. LMAO
I lurked for 8 years before I joined...probably have a SN older than this cause it took forever for you to be approved back then.

Alot of you guys are ogs i lurked for a long time then finally joined in 08 icant remember when i started lurking thoe

lurking since my freshman year, joined around 03....we often times mention on twitter how we've know each other for almost 10 years or so

14 when I joined. 24 now.

A few days after Christmas will make 10 years, officially.

Stopped caring about shoes like that long ago. I wear boat shoes now. Stayed for Sports, and kind of General and Music.

Back
Top Bottom