Who else is fighting the urge to contact their ex?

Originally Posted by pookieman

I saw my ex this weekend, we were staying in the same hotel.  She came up to my room, since I had asked her to come talk. I ended up asking her to stay the night and she refused. I then deleted her off of bbm....the entire day she was wondering why I did that.  Fast forward to yesterday morning, I woke up in a drunken stupor and I sent her a text to come upstairs....and she did...I then proceeded to smash raw and let my children rest inside her, while whispering that I want her to have my child....

I am not sure if I regret this....

90oxus.jpg

Mann, for real tho.....I still smash the ex but i dont care bout the B****....realllllllll shet

Just broke up with mine about a month and a half ago...im suprised I havent been feeling that undying urge...i think im pretty much over her...im pretty much over her...dont think about her nearly as much as I thought I would...word up
pimp.gif

I think about my ex all the time....I've got a new gf now but damn...the way the relationship ended was just hard on me
Its been almost a year and she's still on my phone, no matter how much I want to, I can't delete her number. She's got a new man now too.
She texts me every now and then, I like hearing from her, but it pisses me off so much when i see her name pop up on my phone, I never reply.
My gf doesn't know about this or her either.

Sometimes I just want to call her up and be like "%+$% that #%%!+ that you love so bad, I know you still think about the times we had" word to Drake
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

wish I never met her.

I saw my ex this weekend, we were staying in the same hotel.  She came up to my room, since I had asked her to come talk. I ended up asking her to stay the night and she refused. I then deleted her off of bbm....the entire day she was wondering why I did that.  Fast forward to yesterday morning, I woke up in a drunken stupor and I sent her a text to come upstairs....and she did...I then proceeded to smash raw and let my children rest inside her, while whispering that I want her to have my child....

Damn 
tired.gif

a girl i used to talk to i've deleted all her pics, number and all that but i still think about her sometimes.  not so much what we could have been, because we couldn't have been... not at this stage in my life and maybe never.  but she has a rough household and her dad is a complete ****.  i don't even know dude and i hated him.  i seriously hope she got out of there and i hope she's following her dreams and happy.

Originally Posted by AME416

90oxus.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

dudes are charmin soft in this thread
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

90oxus.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sorry to say this, but you're so damn weak if you go back or have the need to talk to your ex.. she's your ex for a reason.. either +%@% didnt work out because of you or her, but it's not gonna work.. stay strong NT... there are plenty of other honeys out there

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

90oxus.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sorry to say this, but you're so damn weak if you go back or have the need to talk to your ex.. she's your ex for a reason.. either +%@% didnt work out because of you or her, but it's not gonna work.. stay strong NT... there are plenty of other honeys out there
I used jedi mind tricks to remove her panties and you vile masturbators call me weak? How dare you? 

Feltgoodman

Originally Posted by JUSTBLAZE2k7

Ex hit me on Facebook last night telling me call her ASAP. Hit her up, talked about nothing
30t6p3b.gif
. Then she texted me with the "For the record, I miss you"
indifferent.gif

She tested you and you failed, she won. She wanted to see if you were still on a string she can pull. She knows what she doing and knows you will always be there no matter how many dudes shes with after.

Originally Posted by damelloyellow15

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]I saw my ex this weekend, we were staying in the same hotel.  She came up to my room, since I had asked her to come talk. I ended up asking her to stay the night and she refused. I then deleted her off of bbm....the entire day she was wondering why I did that.  Fast forward to yesterday morning, I woke up in a drunken stupor and I sent her a text to come upstairs....and she did...I then proceeded to smash raw and let my children rest inside her, while whispering that I want her to have my child....[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]I am not sure if I regret this....[/color]

SMFH My fellow macks, never follow the ways of a suckaa like this fool.
[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)][/color][color= rgb(0, 255, 0)][/color]
roll.gif
omg

It's been a little over a week now and my ex girl hit me up saying she is in a serious relationship and has been for a couple days now. Would it be safe to assume she has known this guy for a while now? I mean you just don't get into a serious relationship that quickly. The thing is she was blowing up my phone today trying to get my attention, I thought she actually wanted to talk and they she drops this. Man girls are grimey. Im still a little jealous.

Edit: yea Im doing fine without her but I wouldn't mind taking another crack at it, but after today I'm for sure not going to. She a +*@*$

Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

It's been a little over a week now and my ex girl hit me up saying she is in a serious relationship and has been for a couple days now. Would it be safe to assume she has known this guy for a while now? I mean you just don't get into a serious relationship that quickly. The thing is she was blowing up my phone today trying to get my attention, I thought she actually wanted to talk and they she drops this. Man girls are grimey. Im still a little jealous.

Sorry to say this, but she was probably grabbing her ankles with another man while y'all were together.

yea of course she did she was plotting on him prolly while she was with u,, best thing to do is act like u dont care, dont talk to her much or at all keep it moving meet new girls stay busy,

Nah. I bet she's lying. How do you blow up your ex to tell them you're in a serious relationship.
laugh.gif
she just wants to get you heated.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

Originally Posted by thacamel

Here's my problem. I met my ex-wife 11 years ago, I was 20. She was 18. We dated for 3 years, off and on, before she got pregnant. In August of 05, Katrina hit here, and most of our city was destroyed. We already had problems, and trying to work while the Gulf Coast was rebuilt made it worse. I was distant, worked alot, and didn't spend much time with her, and she ended up meeting someone else, and we split in January 06, after 6 years together. We have joint custody of our son. She ended up marrying the guy she left me for, and I met someone and ended up getting married in 0ctober 08. She eventually got pregnant, and now we have a 16 month old daughter. My son with my ex wife is 7. My ex wife has recently made it known that she wants to leave her husband, and try to reconcile. I feel the same way, and desperately want to make it work with the ex, but I can't see how I can leave my 16 month old daughter, who needs me, to go back to my ex. My dad says if I wanna leave, I need to just be a man, leave my wife, and be there for my daughter at all times. I just can't see leaving her at such a critical age of her life. I'd rather be unhappy than her be. Sorry for the rant, just wanted to get that off my chest, and this is only place where I can type all this and no one knows me lol

even though i dont know the whole story.
but bro that sounds selfish as hell. you gonna leave your current wife and your daughter to rekindle an old flame
grin.gif
i agree

i kinda see why that would seem selfish but at the same time u dont wanna be with someone and be unhappy the whole time, also its easy for ur ex to say" oh i wanna work things out now" cuz things didnt work out with her ex husband you gotta be careful only you know if u could trust her  and know what her true feelings are cuz uve been with her dont just jump into cuz thats wat ur heart tells u cuz for all u know she  could go  fall inlove with the next cat after u left ur current wife, be smart n realistic

Originally Posted by zapatito007

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

even though i dont know the whole story.
but bro that sounds selfish as hell. you gonna leave your current wife and your daughter to rekindle an old flame
grin.gif
i agree

i kinda see why that would seem selfish but at the same time u dont wanna be with someone and be unhappy the whole time, also its easy for ur ex to say" oh i wanna work things out now" cuz things didnt work out with her ex husband you gotta be careful only you know if u could trust her  and know what her true feelings are cuz uve been with her dont just jump into cuz thats wat ur heart tells u cuz for all u know she  could go  fall inlove with the next cat after u left ur current wife, be smart n realistic
Man it sounds like a very complicated situation. I would stay with your current wife, she loves you and will not mess things up. You have a child you know you love her.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Sorry to say this, but she was probably grabbing her ankles with another man while y'all were together.
Naw, it could mean she was monkey branching when y'all were together. 

90oxus.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
The gifs that you guys come up with. Where do you find these??

Back
Top Bottom