Who else is fighting the urge to contact their ex?

Felt the same way a week ago, and ended up contacting the ex. Nothing good came out of it, just a bunch of expectations and let downs. The only good thing i got out of it is that now i know what will happen if i try to her up again. At least now the urge is gone. Don't learn the hard way OP, take mine and other NTers advice through experience. 

RaWeX05 wrote:
Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

It's been a little over a week now and my ex girl hit me up saying she is in a serious relationship and has been for a couple days now. Would it be safe to assume she has known this guy for a while now? I mean you just don't get into a serious relationship that quickly. The thing is she was blowing up my phone today trying to get my attention, I thought she actually wanted to talk and they she drops this. Man girls are grimey. Im still a little jealous.

Sorry to say this, but she was probably grabbing her ankles with another man while y'all were together.

RaWeX05 is probably right....
laugh.gif

dont be there for her even if she just wants to talk....

sounds like she's using him for a rebound....

keep pushing and do you.....

Girl I dated in college that it ended awkwardly keeps hitting me on FB. We haven't seen each other in like a year. She took me out, and I stopped talking to her because she's either flaky or always giving the run around so I figured there was someone else.

So I get w/ my girl and it'll be a year in September but lately this broad keeps hitting me on FB and I'm keeping it cordial but I resent that she never let me hit it so I'm just like this broad is mad wack and prude. My girl knows and everything. I'm finna to just tell that broad to kick rocks and be a square with someone else.

Just logged on FB and my ex sent me a message saying that she hasn't moved on yet and hopes im doing well and %!+. We broke up at the end of June.

The message is gonna be real short.

Originally Posted by pookieman

I saw my ex this weekend, we were staying in the same hotel.  She came up to my room, since I had asked her to come talk. I ended up asking her to stay the night and she refused. I then deleted her off of bbm....the entire day she was wondering why I did that.  Fast forward to yesterday morning, I woke up in a drunken stupor and I sent her a text to come upstairs....and she did...I then proceeded to smash raw and let my children rest inside her, while whispering that I want her to have my child....

I am not sure if I regret this....
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

The hell is wrong with you?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom