Who else is negative as a mutha?

im always negative and thinking of the worse. my life aint even that bad.
i always have negative, pessimistic comments.

i think negative, so wen the worse comes im ready for it, and when its better than the worst i win right? good philosophy no?

Originally Posted by beezylocks

im always negative and thinking of the worse. my life aint even that bad.
i always have negative, pessimistic comments.

i think negative, so wen the worse comes im ready for it, and when its better than the worst i win right? good philosophy no?

i think you think thinking negative is a a positive thing, which makes your negative thinking positive thinking. so you think you're thinking negative but you actually have a positive mindset.
Ergo, vis a vis, concordently ...

but seriously, i hate being around people with that "Debbie Downer/glass is half empty" vibe.

I mean I wouldn't say it's a bad way to live life (especially in this day and age),but just keep in mind that mad people have high pie in the sky hopes and won't want to hang around you because they'll consider you a "wet blanket" or a "negative Nancy".(who the hell is this Nancy anyway?............and why was she so damn negative?)
I live by the saying that "if you don't expect things you can never be disappointed" which can be perceived as being negative,but in reality it's being realistic and protecting myself emotionally!

i think negative all the time..

im a loner, so nobody knows till now

but it has affected my life real bad, dunno how to change, i have just accepted it, it is completely messed my mind up.......with the women, lets just say i havent shaked in years.....gurl gives me her number i rip it up.....i just dont feel like doin anything and lost my motivation ...cant even sleep, eat only once a day...

and it has even made me have thoughts of harming myself

I used to thing negative all the time, that was my mindset. I met this girl and ever since I have a positive tunnel vision.

I hate negative people. I won't hang around you if you talk negative.

I always think positive all the time.

The only thing that gives me a positive outlet is bball,my writing,and my fiancee, outside of those I hate just about everyone and everything. Yes it can affect your personal life but being realistic and negative IMO are 2 different things.

Try to change that #+% man, it'll get you. I had been that way for quite sometime (complaining about everything from slow drivers, to school, to work). Just open your eyes a little more and soak some REAL life up... Sometimes you just have to see the bigger picture. For example, all the lives lost in Haiti earthquake, soldiers defending our country who may never make it back, etc... Those who are less fortunate than us have negatives that we can use as positives...Granted, this motivation doesn't always last, but you get the point. You could ALWAYS have it worse.

Originally Posted by eight2one

you need to start drinkin more....
laugh.gif

I'm a super negative person. But I'm not like that much around others cause I know how annoying it is. My boy is a huge Debbie downer. So much that I've been avoiding chilling with him without my other boy.

-Well I'm not negative about things that go on in my life.....I've been blessed/lucky, I take the Ls and Ws in my life gladly. People have it way worse.

-With that being said I have NO FAITH in human-beings and humanity.

My Girlfriend/ soon to be ex if she keeps it up. Is ALWAYS downing herself and speaking negative, it doesn't matter what it is she always speaks negative. Its so bad that this broad can have 20 million dollars and to her SHE WOULD BE BROKE.

And the really bad thing is is that when she tries she succseeds, she was complaining for like 3 or 4 months about not having a job and when she actually started looking she was working in less then a week.

I freaking HATE the way she is, she has so much potential but she always downs herself for no reason. I mean everything that has to do with her is always negative.

The only good thing is she doesnt direct that negative vibe towards others only herself.

I've been told I can be very cynical. I see nothing wrong with how I think about certain things. My view of the world, for example.

Like, with the Haiti earthquake. I just had a "oh, ok" type of attitude towards it. Not saying it isn't sad, of course it is, but I've come to not be surprised by anything in this world anymore. A man can go on a killing spree in a daycare and it wouldn't shock me one bit.

Again, I don't see anything wrong with why I feel this way. Sometimes I do think to myself that being this young (22) and already having such a view of the world is a little bit crazy, but in the end, I can't change. Call it being "desensitized" or having a "messed up" mind or whatever, that's just how I feel...

ya need to start listening to some Bob Marley, cuz the "sun is shining, weather is sweet."

I'm not negative I'm a realist.
and on that note I have a theory that is always true when it comes to me, and that is if something negative happens to me, in order for a positive to happen 

A. I have to have two negative things happen

or 

B. Something major negative has to happen.

It always has to balance out or be in favor of the negative, it's like a two for one deal and when the positive does happen it's not as good as big or a positive as the negative.

Originally Posted by NYC game

I'm not negative I'm a realist.
and on that note I have a theory that is always true when it comes to me, and that is if something negative happens to me, in order for a positive to happen 

A. I have to have two negative things happen

or 

B. Something major negative has to happen.

It always has to balance out or be in favor of the negative, it's like a two for one deal and when the positive does happen it's not as good as big or a positive as the negative.
I made a thread about this a while back....everytime something good happens to me I just shake my head
laugh.gif
....brace myself for the inevitable L.

I'm a positive person, I try to see the light in every situation good or bad. If I have a negative experience I don't trip because I have more positives in my life than negatives, some people don't realize that, which is unfortunate.

being around a negative person can be fun, just keep pushing buttons til they pop...then laugh at em and tell em to drop the act.

Back
Top Bottom