Who else is watching The Real World.

activities they could now do with joey....

1) Bingo

2) Tic Tac Toe

3) Chess

4) Checkers

5) Red Light Green Light

any other ideas...

Horsebacking Riding
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Man i think Joey is just going to ruin everything since he is going to be like the positive person..
But watching the commercials America's Best Dance Crew seriously had 1.6 billion views? I think thats false

YO!
What has dupri done lately? besides bow wow
Mariah just sold like a gazillion records a year and a half ago. And her new joint is doing good numbers. He's like the ONLY producer that hasdone what he's done for the last 15 years. DF!!!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
Mariah just sold like a gazillion records a year and a half ago. And her new joint is doing good numbers. He's like the ONLY producer that has done what he's done for the last 15 years. DF!!!

That's Mariah though

YO!
Mariah just sold like a gazillion records a year and a half ago. And her new joint is doing good numbers. He's like the ONLY producer that has done what he's done for the last 15 years. DF!!!

word but how did this come out of a real world thread.

This dude Joey comes back and already has the urge to drink? Dude definitely shouldn't be there. He seems like he can be a cool dude but the Real Worldhouse is the last place he should be if he wants to get past his problems.

Originally Posted by Kobe4MVP12

This dude Joey comes back and already has the urge to drink? Dude definitely shouldn't be there. He seems like he can be a cool dude but the Real World house is the last place he should be if he wants to get past his problems.

Yo, you cant forget that they dont do everyday. It could have been weeks after he got back. Just watching this episode vs the dailies made me realize howthey edit things and flip little things around.

I hate dudes who get rowdy and act brolic knowing damn well they :

• ain't gonna do %$!$
  • knows whoever they acting brolic with is either dolo or out numbered
  • cops around
  • the other dudes aint gonna do *@!% cuz they got somthin 2 lose
  • etc etc

YO!
That's Mariah though
He's a producer. He produced that album. He was her creative partner for the project. Just like he was with Usher for Confessions. The dudedoes his job well. There's nothing to hate on.

Side comment. Carry on.

Bri should ride me slow. DF!!!

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

YO!

there was ac ommercial with dupri rapping and i didnt know he did much. Didnt even know he produced anymore.

Back
Top Bottom