Who else is watching The Real World.

Master Roshi is probably
smh.gif
smh.gif
somewhere after seeing what Goku has become.

Patriots 18 1 wrote:
GREG'S REAL WORLD DAILY RESPONSES (he says he is the reason why the ratings are at its highest in the last 3 years. Which is true) :

��� ��� ��� ��� No english title - video powered by Metacafe

Greg is simply that dude
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Yup Swag.....him and Joey are the only reasons I tune in.Everyone else on the show is like everyone else in the past season. ASSOCIATES.....LOL. He spits some "pretty boy" knowledge. Reminds me a lot ofmyself and how I interact with people.

Greg's video's are more entertaining than the show itself, dude is hilarious and drops knowledge at the same time.

I can't go half a video w/o laughin at Greg....This n_ had me rollin when he said "the girl can't keep my name out her mouth (pause) **does thetongue into cheek method** makes that little noise then says no %#$#"
laugh.gif

that chuck GREG has got to be a NIKETALK lurker, all the clues point to it. If your reading this, make an account!!!

Greg is a cool dude... i just watched those vids up there and he most def spoke the truth on just about EVERYTHING

but i don't know why he acts so antisocial at times though... he might think he's looking cool off by himself... but at the end of the day ifyou're sitting at the lunch table by yourself or staring out the window while everyone else is having fun and getting opportunities... you're a loser.you take the L.

but i love that he called out that +!*%@ Sarah. at first i thought she was just a cute, nice girl... but she quickly took on that Queen B attitude with thegirls and started talking about everybody behind their backs. especially Greg, every time his name is brought up she's always trying to throw out apassive-aggressive negative comment like "oh, he's just not a team player" or some %!**...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by slicknickmd

Patriots 18 1 wrote:
GREG'S REAL WORLD DAILY RESPONSES (he says he is the reason why the ratings are at its highest in the last 3 years. Which is true) :

Greg is simply that dude
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Yup Swag.....him and Joey are the only reasons I tune in. Everyone else on the show is like everyone else in the past season. ASSOCIATES.....LOL. He spits some "pretty boy" knowledge. Reminds me a lot of myself and how I interact with people.

pimp.gif
but
laugh.gif
@ foolish peasants

I don't know why he's sweating Bri anyway. She is not attractive at all. BesidesBulma>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bri

Honestly, Greg is changing my perception on a lot of things.
This dude is great

I think Greg is the only person whose been on Real World who isn't just there to hook up and get drunk. Dude actually wants to get his career going.

Really I watch the show now to see how far Joey will go. Greg is a bit too corny, but very entertaining. The Andy %**$ interaction was classic. How you notknow who Andy %**$ is though?

LOL at all the CT "workin" people comments.

Actually, after watching all the clips I find Joey's situation very sad. Must be really stressful for the roommates to deal with.
tired.gif

Wow that towel situation had me
roll.gif
as usual Greg comes threw with the 1liners...... "Man idc what your talking about, b/c your an idiot" "shut up you stupid ignorant b*****(
eek.gif
)" then
laugh.gif
at them not even realizing what he just called em, then they just start talkingabout mascara.

yo, i just checked out that site... and honest to GOD Sarah has about 10 videos on Greg. that girl is seriously on his %#$%
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom