Who else is watching The Real World.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by Kobe4MVP12

This dude Joey comes back and already has the urge to drink? Dude definitely shouldn't be there. He seems like he can be a cool dude but the Real World house is the last place he should be if he wants to get past his problems.

Yo, you cant forget that they dont do everyday. It could have been weeks after he got back. Just watching this episode vs the dailies made me realize how they edit things and flip little things around.

mtv fills their fridge with beer and soda

first time i caught this show in years.
greg is trying to push their buttons, but will is trying to be a captain save a $!!

and
roll.gif
at the comments on will's youtube

mtv edited this season to makegreg the bad guy. i just watched greg's video on his face book page and hesaid that kim and dave were talking and kim called greg a ni663r and dave gotall mad and told her not to call anyone that. will and greg heard all ofthe comotion and went running to see what happened and dave told them that kimcalled greg a ni663r and it was will that wanted to beat her #%% and greghad to hold will back from hitting her, but mtv is not going to show thaton here.

wellgregdoesgetkickedoffyoucanhearitforyourselfintheletstalkaboutangervideobetweendaveandthecouncelor.howdoyoutrytobecoolwithsomeonewhenallyoudoistalkabouthimeverychanceyougetwiththeotherroommates.ikindaunderstandwhereeveryoneinthehouseiscomingfromexceptforwill.itallseemsfaketome.ifiwasthatmadtothrowpunchesatamansface3or4timesiwouldhavejusthithim.hethoughtgregwasgoingtofoldandhegotscarecwhengregdidn'tevenflinchsohestartedhittingwallsanddoors.

from MTV forums

look like greg got owned by MTV
sick.gif

^ if im correct greg was chosen by the fans on the internet right?

mtv chooses people that they know they can "control"

Originally Posted by MFr3shM

What was will thinking punching the tree he looked ridiculous
laugh.gif

Greg breaking the punching bag was just a portion of what he would do to Will he is such a lame talking about Greg's dad who passed away that was uncalled for Greg should've laid some punches on William.

Funniest thing ever.
rofl when greg breaks the punching bag.
Will punching the tree most ridiculous thing ive ever seen! greg was like +$% is wrong with this fool
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DMan14

and i dont know why that's why this season is better than recent. dude ain't the typical RWer. u can't tell him what to do (he's not gonnago to those fake jobs for instance). i don't think i'll watch an episode when he leaves and just peep the reunion show.

will is quite possibly, the wackest dude on the show. hes still got a few shows to redeem himself. if dave can control his anger and stick to things that arerelevant to him and only him, he is cool. so dave is cool guy. if greg was about to knock someone the !@+% out, i wish it would be sarah andkim....OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG those two chicks get on my damn nerves. Bri is just whatever, shes cool, except when she brings home that ugly fat +*@ dude she %#%!!.joey is cool. just dont let him drink and cut it out with the macho man and hes a chill guy.

and like everyone else....GREG FTW!

this season is awesome. im stoked that next year is ganna be the same 1 hr episodes.

Greg is basically the entire season..If he wasn't on this garbage wouldn't hit more than 50 viewers a night..Was Greg's chick giving Will dometho?..Bc when they show her kickin the door shot when Greg tries to walk in, they censor her bottom area meaning her shorts were off and she mentionedsomething about giving Will ______ but I didn't hear what she said so I'm assuming she said "head"..I could be wrong but dam that girl issuch trash if you put her on the corner on a Tuesday night, sanitation would pick her up

Originally Posted by alaradios

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by nyk buc

Observations:

-Will is a woman who sold out his boy for a girl (Sarah) that's not even into him.
-Greg is an idiot for not being able to see that his girl is cheating.
-Dave is rational.
-Kim and Sarah are total tards.
-Joey needs to drop the Macho Man thing because it's getting old.

i haven't seen this episode but dave is rational? dude is getting heated at greg when he has done nothing to him, but actually brings him chicks. if he was rational, dude woudl be defending greg right now rather than attacking him.
Dave admits he's wrong after the fight.
but the fight between him and greg should have never happened...
Logically, yeah. It shouldn't have happened. However, Will got mad because Greg retaliated (he did retaliate) against Sarah. Will is trying to win over Sarah (not going to happen), so he's going against Greg simply to win her approval.

Dave acknowledges he shouldn't have gotten invovled in their fight.
Will is a lame for being concerned about some girls panties in the first place...she's not even his girl but HIS feelings are hurt about HERpanties!?

Observations:

-Will is a woman who sold out his boy for a girl (Sarah) that's not even into him.
-Greg is an idiot for not being able to see that his girl is cheating.
-Dave is rational.
-Kim and Sarah are total tards.
-Joey needs to drop the Macho Man thing because it's getting old.

i haven't seen this episode but dave is rational? dude is getting heated at greg when he has done nothing to him, but actually brings him chicks. if he was rational, dude woudl be defending greg right now rather than attacking him.
Dave admits he's wrong after the fight.
but the fight between him and greg should have never happened...
Logically, yeah. It shouldn't have happened. However, Will got mad because Greg retaliated (he did retaliate) against Sarah. Will is trying to win over Sarah (not going to happen), so he's going against Greg simply to win her approval.

Dave acknowledges he shouldn't have gotten invovled in their fight.
Will is a lame for being concerned about some girls panties in the first place...she's not even his girl but HIS feelings are hurt about HER panties!?

that's the point. no normal man butts into other people's business, unless you're a WOman.

Originally Posted by DMan14

and i dont know why that's why this season is better than recent. dude ain't the typical RWer. u can't tell him what to do (he's not gonna go to those fake jobs for instance). i don't think i'll watch an episode when he leaves and just peep the reunion show.

the thing is you're on the show to get fame and pursue your goals and thats why people sign up for it. not pretending to live in house "withstrangers and start getting real" and all that BS

i think greg said it himself in his clip, he was out there to pursue his modeling not talk behind people backs

either way, mtv edits it the way the want, it's basically not even reality tv

I cant stand this guy William,
smh.gif

and was I trippin or did Kim kiss Greg when they were all in the hot tub ?

I dont think I will be watching this once Greg leaves. He makes this show what it is.

greg was looking like he was gonna die when they visited joey and the addiction counselor came in.
roll.gif

Greg's got a new vid on FB...and he delivers once again.

Greg has to be a NTer...he says captain save-a-ho about 5 times.

Originally Posted by letsgomavs415

Greg's got a new vid on FB...and he delivers once again.

Greg has to be a NTer...he says captain save-a-ho about 5 times.

No FB, can someone post it?

Greg disappears when Joey shows up...Joey be stealing the spotlight so Greg just off himself and get off the show in the episode.

greg remains cool as a cucumber, wack +#% will stays punching palm trees and doors and throwing #%%# like a girl
roll.gif
then going with the low blows about greg's deceased dad
smh.gif

greg in 17 lows
pimp.gif
he's racking up the cool points. i dvr'd it so ipaused it to make sure they were 17's. greg is the #%%#. i wanna send him a friend request on facebook but that'd be sort of
eyes.gif
tired.gif

i do subtract some cool points from greg for STILL #!%%## with that
sick.gif
associate. then i subtract some more cool points from greg for attempting to allow william back into his "inner circle". will is is the lamest castmember in the history of the show.

Back
Top Bottom