Who else is watching The Real World.

I watched a bit of it and Greg actually ran into the producer's room like a little baby. What a fraud.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Greg's new fb vid is classic.

EDIT: "You're a great guy, Greg! You get a hero brownie for that _"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

I watched a bit of it and Greg actually ran into the producer's room like a little baby. What a fraud.

greg said he called the producers on the batphone and said if this fool william throws something that even grazes his tshirt sleeve it would be equivalentof him throwing a punch and he will go wild on the dude. and producers replied we dont want a fight to happen so they said come into the production room andlet him in. greg said that door is locked 24/7 they had to open the door for him to let him in.

greg is the truth man..

Originally Posted by That Valles Dude

Originally Posted by Vancity74

Originally Posted by eight2one

Give me Justine's myspace.. I'll pay you!

damn homie, what are you gonna do after you get it??? Apply what you learned in the myspace thread on here?
I dunno.. I've never used MySpace. I was just hoping to find some pictures of her, print them off my computer, take them to the bathroom, and start masturbating.. what else would I do?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
too funny

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Greg's video responses to the episodes are too funny! People are killing Will on his youtube page

how do I find the damn video on facebook? I logged in for the first time in like 2 years.

they need people like me on that show, dry sense of humor, endless sarcasm, has the babynine near by for confrontations,

lmao yall need to see gregs response video its soo many quotables he goes off on will and the rest of the house mates lmao its pure comedy
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by kingkb34

Originally Posted by That Valles Dude

Originally Posted by eight2one

Give me Justine's myspace.. I'll pay you!

damn homie, what are you gonna do after you get it??? Apply what you learned in the myspace thread on here?
I dunno.. I've never used MySpace. I was just hoping to find some pictures of her, print them off my computer, take them to the bathroom, and start masturbating.. what else would I do?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
too funny

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
Can't hate on your honesty.

Back
Top Bottom