I still want a shorty pop t
I still got my two,
113517071.png

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

Originally Posted by ellaesco

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

I bet y'all think he's Japanese.
laugh.gif
He still works for Stussy Vegas from what I see on fb.
Some people may be jealous he could put 40k into his scion...some people may be jealous he gets to giz on japanese broads without even being japanese...and yes, even some people may be jealous they arent a cool shop kid like him...because face it; a lot of you couldn't get a job as a shop kid if you applied 100x.

the truth is he's turned a simple NT name into a great success for himself, and you can enter as many
laugh.gif
 fn faces as you want... you're all still little dweebs with no future, except being a night time janitor.

suck it.
grin.gif
Didn't you let Ben Baller get lips deep?

aaaaannnddd here's the reason i dont frequent general forum anymore; ignorant kids, late in the game with
sick.gif
 misinformation.

No, dude. jeezs, that is reaching, even for NT. 

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

Originally Posted by ellaesco

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

I bet y'all think he's Japanese.
laugh.gif
He still works for Stussy Vegas from what I see on fb.
Some people may be jealous he could put 40k into his scion...some people may be jealous he gets to giz on japanese broads without even being japanese...and yes, even some people may be jealous they arent a cool shop kid like him...because face it; a lot of you couldn't get a job as a shop kid if you applied 100x.

the truth is he's turned a simple NT name into a great success for himself, and you can enter as many
laugh.gif
 fn faces as you want... you're all still little dweebs with no future, except being a night time janitor.

suck it.
grin.gif
Didn't you let Ben Baller get lips deep?

aaaaannnddd here's the reason i dont frequent general forum anymore; ignorant kids, late in the game with
sick.gif
 misinformation.

No, dude. jeezs, that is reaching, even for NT. 

Back
Top Bottom