Who else watches Spartacus: Blood and Sand?

Todays episode!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Pretty sad tho.

This show really rocks! saw at the official site that the ep 10 and 11 is already available for download for Verizon customers :smh:oh well I could probably wait until their torrents pops up
laugh.gif

And has anyone tried the Spartacus workout by Men's health? I'm gonna try it hope it works
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Djoker33

Todays episode!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Pretty sad tho.

was an awesome yet depressing episode
felt like it shouldve been a finale...so i cant wait to see what they have in the next three episodes
nerd.gif

spartacus_blood_and_sand_2010_685x385_cast_vivaB.jpg

Yea I was a big 'fan' of chick even when she was on that diabolical *%#, even AFTER what she did last week. But this time....

Yo, the scenes where Spartacus was tripping with seeing Varo, and especially the one with Sura, so well done
eek.gif
pimp.gif

-Batiatus G'd everyone
laugh.gif

This show is on point. My boys were talking about it last weekend so I watched all 10 of the episodes I could find in a single day lol... I need to find episode 11 if it's been broadcast already...

Just caught Revelations. Awesome episode, best of the season by far.

Not for nothing, but Asher's beard is
pimp.gif

I saw someone mention the Spartcus workout in Men's HEalth, and if you have not worked out in a while, like myself, this is probably not the workout to start back with. That %#!# is kicking my !%@.

According to Wikipedia (the delay being that the actor who plays Spartacus has cancer and is being treated for it):
According to the weekly New York magazine, due to the delay, Starz is developing a six-episode prequel to Spartacus: Blood and Sand.
That should be good, probably focusing on how it became the House of Batitatus, and how Crixus and the other gladiators came about.

i gave it a try on netflix... but couldn't get past the first few episodes. i was surprised that i didn't like it, because this kind of show is usually right up my alley.

Originally Posted by bkmac

Just caught Revelations. Awesome episode, best of the season by far.

Not for nothing, but Asher's beard is
pimp.gif

I was thinking the same thing as I was watching that episode...Didn't know Roman barbers had skills like that!

I thought the finale was cool. Can't wait for season 2, this show is great. I'm surprise were going to see Ashur next season.
My prayers go out to Andy Whitfield (Spartacus) hope everything goes well.

Originally Posted by HOOD17

I thought the finale was cool. Can't wait for season 2, this show is great. I'm surprise were going to see Ashur next season.

wait....what?! it's done?! no more eps?
frown.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

Originally Posted by HOOD17

wait....what?! it's done?! no more eps?
frown.gif
nerd.gif
Nah, season one is done. The next season is about taking over Rome. I think Spartacus is going after that one dude

The Season Finale was straight up
eek.gif
pimp.gif
, in words: AWESOME.

Spoiler [+]
Now that Batiatus and such are dead, I really wonder how Season 2 is going to be. I had so many ideas, but a lot happened in the Season Finale that now have me wondering what can possibly be done for Season 2.

spoiler alert:

not gunna lie, the finale didnt meet the expectations i had for a climactic finish. the ep leading up to it where all the @**@ comes together >> the finale. the shows trademark to me is the unexpected plot twists that hit you out of nowhere, and the finale lacked that. it didnt have that super climactic feel to me, and it also lacked a real epic showdown. it was just basically all the gladiators raping the ludus with minimal resistance.

Back
Top Bottom