Who else wishes JB would bring back the retro cards?

Man, I LOVED those things... They were awesome and a nice touch to go along with the shoes. What do you think?

I agree with you on that and on some edition you would get a JORDAN chain, other for example the 17-22 sneaker how they come with the different bags, air soles, card information the heaters...

They did add something to the shoes. I use to love getting the shoes, then glance at the retro card for a while :lol:

Some of my favorites....

I still have all of mines. Only missing the XV's card and 94 2, & 3 card. PM me if you have em

IDK why they stopped them. It was something extra to look forward to when you purchased shoes back then. JB cutting back big time!

These were such a nice touch on JB's part.

Hate they scrapped them.

But what are you gonna do.

Wonder if they'll ever resurface again?

They cut retro cards and raise the price for retros... What is next? $200 for retros and no box, laces, or tissue paper? :smh: :lol:

I miss them too, but I can do without them. Nowadays, midas whale just upload the image onto your phone, PC wallpaper, AVI, etc. I preferred some of the other extras mentioned above with the later Jordan releases

These were such a nice touch on JB's part.

Hate they scrapped them.

But what are you gonna do.

Wonder if they'll ever resurface again?

I bet they will one day. But while this Jordan craze is the in thing I doubt JB needs to cuz they'll sell anyway. When it dies down I can see the cards returning. I just would like old quality JB products. They can use the card money towards making better shoes imo.

I don't think I've ever seen a retro card for the
XV's, probably because I never bought a retro pair of them.

:lol: The Rising Sun 12's are the last card I remember seeing.

I always thought it was a nice touch.

The XI card is my favorite. Its kinda corny but I get super nostalgic whenever I see it... reminds me of the good ol days.

Followed closely by the VI.

III's and V's retrocard are by far the best. VII's are nice too.

IX and XI are my least favorite.

I've got all mine still as well. It would be nice if they came back but I won't stress it, I've got these things like playing cards though.

I prefer retro cards over those stupid hangtags. At least I get some enjoyment out of the retro cards and they are probably cheaper to make
III's and V's retrocard are by far the best. VII's are nice too.
IX and XI are my least favorite.
If I had to pick just one it would be the IVs. But All retro cards I-VI are nice imo

Last edited:
They could just toss the shoes in the box with no packing paper and people would still be buying them. There is NO incentive to include any supplementary add-ons.

i always liked getting as much as i could with my purchase i.e. retro card, extra laces, shoe trees if you wont give better quality at least make up for it

Man I loved those things!
Getting ya new Jays, opening the box and getting hit with the new sneaker smell. Picking up ya shoes and being mesmerized for a bit the sit them down and pick up the card and chill, it was like desert.

i actually prefer the direction they've been going with og packaging of retros

but they gotta go the full mile like on the white-cement 3's & include a hang tag, insert & everything else
not just the box&paper

Back
Top Bottom