Who had the best Zoom BB 1 PE?

Originally Posted by scotballer5

NBA away TB (with Penny in background)

axzlt3.jpg

Best GR imo

2qu0pk2.jpg

33mrc7p.jpg

Too bad GR doesn't compare to that Patent Leather PE :/

my favorite are d williams'. so im confused will we ever see this shoe on iD?

^^ Hell to the Naw...

Crazy folks over at the Swoosh shut down the BB1 line to make way for the BB2 line, when there was STILL so much revenue that could have been made from betterColorways bein brought to Retail.

However, The BB1 bombed so badly Footlocker didn't want anything else to do with something tagged BB... which is why the color schemes were played safe andthe same amount of numbers weren't ordered when the BB2 came around.

Nike wanted to try and make money from the BB2 as soon as possible, leaving alot of money on the table with possibilities the BB1 could have provided withinHoH or even Limited releases in the cities those SMU's (Special Make Up's) were on NBA Players.

Definately a dropped ball on several fronts. But a great design none the less under utilized.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

^^ Hell to the Naw...

Crazy folks over at the Swoosh shut down the BB1 line to make way for the BB2 line, when there was STILL so much revenue that could have been made from better Colorways bein brought to Retail.

However, The BB1 bombed so badly Footlocker didn't want anything else to do with something tagged BB... which is why the color schemes were played safe and the same amount of numbers weren't ordered when the BB2 came around.

Nike wanted to try and make money from the BB2 as soon as possible, leaving alot of money on the table with possibilities the BB1 could have provided within HoH or even Limited releases in the cities those SMU's (Special Make Up's) were on NBA Players.

Definately a dropped ball on several fronts. But a great design none the less under utilized.

G'damn you got that right. So many people, myself included, were severely disappointed when the 2's went up on ID instead of the 1's.
Andthey put out some horrible colorways of the BB 1's at first, I almost forgot about those
eyes.gif
colorways.

Anyway, I'm also with Nash. I'm biased towards lows, and Nash had some sick PE's. Those KM's are awesome too.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

^^ Hell to the Naw...

Crazy folks over at the Swoosh shut down the BB1 line to make way for the BB2 line, when there was STILL so much revenue that could have been made from better Colorways bein brought to Retail.

However, The BB1 bombed so badly Footlocker didn't want anything else to do with something tagged BB... which is why the color schemes were played safe and the same amount of numbers weren't ordered when the BB2 came around.

Nike wanted to try and make money from the BB2 as soon as possible, leaving alot of money on the table with possibilities the BB1 could have provided within HoH or even Limited releases in the cities those SMU's (Special Make Up's) were on NBA Players.

I agree... the BB2 came out about six months after the BB1. They didn't have much time :/.

I am also a big fan of the first version, that's why I have several pairs of those and kept none of the second one.

Carter wore GR which matched

33y27g2.jpg

59vh52.jpg

then got TB (away pair was standard black with patent black toe)
24mdo1u.jpg

couple of other home version TBs
106ztiq.jpg

292yate.jpg

fozuh3.jpg

ioi0ev.jpg

which leads nicely to

105teg5.jpg

s2yv13.jpg

pe or not the black/yellow was still thee hottest colorway. imagine if it wasnt a gr... and somone on the lakers was rocking it...dudes would go off wishingthey had a pair

Anfernee Hardaway's Miami Heat PE is definitely #1.

The things I would do to get my hands on a pair of those.

Nash's '07 Charity Classic is a close second, though...

261ysxz.jpg

There were other's.........
Cutino
320976671.jpg

TP
320976665.jpg

Georgia Tech
320976651.jpg

BUT
the Niketalk Version was by far........
320976656.jpg

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Nash's '07 Charity Classic is a close second, though...

261ysxz.jpg

Blazers21NTNP

Thx for the pic!
I really like the 3 maple leafs design for his 3rd chairty classic

Back
Top Bottom