Who has a better success story than JK Rowling though?

What makes one success story better than the other though.

Nonetheless, being a billionaire off of writing books is indescribably impressive. 

She had planned the Harry Potter books a long time...since '91. 

Nonetheless, being a billionaire off of writing books is indescribably impressive. 

She had planned the Harry Potter books a long time...since '91. 

Originally Posted by amel223

That she has gained worldwide recognition for her work. That she's famous for something and that she'll be remember forever.
smokin.gif

That's what makes her success story better than anybody else's.

That she has gained worldwide recognition for her work. That she's famous for something and that she'll be remember forever.
smokin.gif

rick ross the snitch turned boss haha dude was probably making 15 an hour prison guard now took the name of a real person making millions rappin bout other peoples lifes dudes a bum for that but still came up millionare status

rick ross the snitch turned boss haha dude was probably making 15 an hour prison guard now took the name of a real person making millions rappin bout other peoples lifes dudes a bum for that but still came up millionare status

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

smokin.gif

Way too many people to list that fit those credentials. 

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

smokin.gif

Way too many people to list that fit those credentials. 

im going to say the guy who collects royalties of the story she stole from him... hes getting money from her work
happy.gif

im going to say the guy who collects royalties of the story she stole from him... hes getting money from her work
happy.gif

^^ disputable

JohnnyRedStorm wrote:

I don't think you people realize how hard it is for a writer to make the kinda money she has.

This.

Al you're forgetting that J.K has had a massive impact on the lives of so many children, and so many more children in the future. This series has already gone down in history and it will continue for many, many years to come.

What sets the HP series apart from a lot of others is the fact that a lot of kids have grown up, as in aged with, (myself included) not only the books, but with Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint as they starred in the movies.

This is a series that will forever remain close to the hearts of people my age around the world.

When I have kids, as soon as they're at an age where they can grasp the story, I'll be reading it to them.

^^ disputable

JohnnyRedStorm wrote:

I don't think you people realize how hard it is for a writer to make the kinda money she has.

This.

Al you're forgetting that J.K has had a massive impact on the lives of so many children, and so many more children in the future. This series has already gone down in history and it will continue for many, many years to come.

What sets the HP series apart from a lot of others is the fact that a lot of kids have grown up, as in aged with, (myself included) not only the books, but with Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint as they starred in the movies.

This is a series that will forever remain close to the hearts of people my age around the world.

When I have kids, as soon as they're at an age where they can grasp the story, I'll be reading it to them.

Originally Posted by outforaction

happy.gif
what the hell are you talking about?

Originally Posted by outforaction

happy.gif
what the hell are you talking about?

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

^^ disputable

JohnnyRedStorm wrote:

This.

The cult following she has is wild, getting kids to read is never an easy task and the HP books are pretty long.

Back
Top Bottom