Who has actually seen Purple Rain?

Originally Posted by jc619er

I mean seriously. This is no doubt the biggest selling soundtrack to the most unwatched movie ever. I've still never been able to get through watching that movie. This album is legendary and a lot of the people of this current generation who downloaded the album probably don't even know there's a movie that goes along with it. 
Fixed, slightly.

You can't be serious. The movie was the soundtrack in visual form. Prince had the #1 album, movie, and tour all at the same time.

Originally Posted by jc619er

I mean seriously. This is no doubt the biggest selling soundtrack to the most unwatched movie ever. I've still never been able to get through watching that movie. This album is legendary and a lot of the people of this current generation who downloaded the album probably don't even know there's a movie that goes along with it. 
Fixed, slightly.

You can't be serious. The movie was the soundtrack in visual form. Prince had the #1 album, movie, and tour all at the same time.

i used to be a big prince fan

but the movie is a little dated if you ask me

still its one of the best music/movies ever released

i used to be a big prince fan

but the movie is a little dated if you ask me

still its one of the best music/movies ever released

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

prince's swag in that movie was ungodly
pimp.gif

one of my all-time favs

That movie is a classic and contains the highest level of swag in any movie not named Casablanca.

That movie is a classic and contains the highest level of swag in any movie not named Casablanca.

Originally Posted by moundraised23

"hows the family?....ha HA"
Respect! LOL! I know that movie almost word for word. Morris KNEW
that was messed when he said that to The Kid. That's why he stopped and started lookin'
frown.gif

when everyone else kept walking.

Originally Posted by moundraised23

"hows the family?....ha HA"
Respect! LOL! I know that movie almost word for word. Morris KNEW
that was messed when he said that to The Kid. That's why he stopped and started lookin'
frown.gif

when everyone else kept walking.

Back
Top Bottom