Who has actually seen Purple Rain?

Originally Posted by Jdubb1914

OP you must be under 21 lol. The movie is a classic.
Funny enough I'm 36, grew up in the Prince era and am a huge Prince fan but I've never watched the movie all the way through and it's never even interested me. I truthfully only know one of my friends who's ever seen it. It's always made me curious because this album is one of the best made and best selling albums of all time and you rarely hear people talk about the movie.

Funny enough I'm 36, grew up in the Prince era and am a huge Prince fan but I've never watched the movie all the way through and it's never even interested me. I truthfully only know one of my friends who's ever seen it. It's always made me curious because this album is one of the best made and best selling albums of all time and you rarely hear people talk about the movie.

Originally Posted by jc619er

eek.gif

you're 36 and you havent seen Purple Rain in its entirety?!!

no words man....no words

eek.gif

you're 36 and you havent seen Purple Rain in its entirety?!!

no words man....no words

I mean seriously. This is no doubt the biggest selling soundtrack to the most unwatched movie ever. I've still never been able to get through watching that movie. This album is legendary and a lot of the people who own the album probably don't even know there's a movie that goes along with it. 

its worth it man, yea the movie kinda slow but worth it

I mean seriously. This is no doubt the biggest selling soundtrack to the most unwatched movie ever. I've still never been able to get through watching that movie. This album is legendary and a lot of the people who own the album probably don't even know there's a movie that goes along with it. 

its worth it man, yea the movie kinda slow but worth it

You're not serious, right?

8bb3596a44cc6972ecc7c446a8dbc5208d36bd8.gif

You're not serious, right?

8bb3596a44cc6972ecc7c446a8dbc5208d36bd8.gif

Originally Posted by Greezee

Originally Posted by moundraised23

"hows the family?....ha HA"
Respect! LOL! I know that movie almost word for word. Morris KNEW
that was messed when he said that to The Kid. That's why he stopped and started lookin'
frown.gif

when everyone else kept walking.

yup....had morris like : "damn, now thats was %+*$*% up"
everytime i see that part, i cant help but to
laugh.gif
grin.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Greezee

Originally Posted by moundraised23

"hows the family?....ha HA"
Respect! LOL! I know that movie almost word for word. Morris KNEW
that was messed when he said that to The Kid. That's why he stopped and started lookin'
frown.gif

when everyone else kept walking.

yup....had morris like : "damn, now thats was %+*$*% up"
everytime i see that part, i cant help but to
laugh.gif
grin.gif
frown.gif

"We tried that, remember? Now, you're in the best possible position you could be in. So whats the matter? Your shoes on too tight or something? Lets have some action! Lets have some [.....] wigglin... I want some perfection!"

pimp.gif

"We tried that, remember? Now, you're in the best possible position you could be in. So whats the matter? Your shoes on too tight or something? Lets have some action! Lets have some [.....] wigglin... I want some perfection!"

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i used to be a big prince fan

but the movie is a little dated if you ask me

still its one of the best music/movies ever released
The movie was made in the 80s so of course it's dated, but it's still a classic nonetheless
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i used to be a big prince fan

but the movie is a little dated if you ask me

still its one of the best music/movies ever released
The movie was made in the 80s so of course it's dated, but it's still a classic nonetheless
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom