Who has copped shoes form Air-Randy or Marquee Sole.com update fr.Rockdeep on pg.10

I thought stolen products were suppose to be "cheaper" , guess not in the shoe game. This is one of the things that turned me away from the shoe
game, how serious some people take it, and the shadiness involved. Some of you dudes need a crash course in socializing 101.

Im serious the only non-shady websites usually dont have people posting on NT promoting themselves (word to PYS and KicksRUs).

If people only knew the amount of money variant distributors were making. Go down to Miami, I can 99.999999% guarantee you each marina has multiple boatsfilled to the brim with variants, and that is their only purpose. Some of these guys are selling 30,000+ pairs of all white Air Force Lows a month. Nowthey're paying around $10-$12, and selling for around $25. Do the math, these guys have multiple homes, cars, etc.

If the shoes don't have a box where'd they come from? think about it. I'm not about to say these guys aren't legit, but proceed with caution,and accept all risks when you hit the "Pay" button.

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

If it ain't my business...you won't get my business.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

RockDeep- starting off 2008 with a Bang? You went to the E.O.H. school of Truth Telling.... lol....
LONG LIVE MD/DC/VA!!!!!
pimp.gif

great read and post. makes you really think about this hustle called the sneaker business. thanks for the input rockdeep!

Okay okay, are the shoes authentic or not? Not the practices of how they get them and all that.

Are the shoes real?

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

If people only knew the amount of money variant distributors were making. Go down to Miami, I can 99.999999% guarantee you each marina has multiple boats filled to the brim with variants, and that is their only purpose. Some of these guys are selling 30,000+ pairs of all white Air Force Lows a month. Now they're paying around $10-$12, and selling for around $25. Do the math, these guys have multiple homes, cars, etc.

If the shoes don't have a box where'd they come from? think about it. I'm not about to say these guys aren't legit, but proceed with caution, and accept all risks when you hit the "Pay" button.

Whole lotta truth in what was said right there.

Where can you buy All White af1 lows to sale for that price ? lets say for instance i wanna start a business. we should knock off their hustles and connects ofmarquee and randy lol
i know a lot of members would be down for that.

if everyone is THAT interested if theyre real or fake...Why doesnt someone trustworthy, say, RockDeep or Hoyle, open a paypal account, and since YOU ALL wannaknow if theyre real or not, everyone throw in a few bucks to buy a pair off one of these "legit sites". Whats 5 bucks for a piece of mind, when youcould possibly spend 200 on fakes? It would be fun to see a pair of these disected.

JUST A THOUGHT.
wink.gif

Promo gets knocked because he ran that other site parallel to the promo-shoes.com.
All 3 sites(promo, air-randy, or marquee) get there shoes from the factory that is making these shoes but I'm assuming some get B grades, or some A gradesslip through.
From all that I can gather none of them however are selling "high quality variants."

just because they are not stamped b-grade doesn't mean they aren't.
it just means that they weren't stamped before they were "acquired".
no QC, no stamp

and can someone who bought something from one of these sites post some pics already????

i knew there was somethin skeptical bout that air-randy dude.

it's kinda a double edge sword, though. while we don't know how he's gettin these shoes, it's nice to see high quality pics early.

when it's all said n done i bet dude winds up in jail.

interesting post.

no hate from me 160 you always show pics early of stuff.

edit: am i the only way who wants to get into this now, i mean seriously im not for selling drugs lol but sh*********************** this aint that bad.

Thank you to kingkrux. I was honestly thinking of buying some shoes from airrandy. Even if I live in an area w/ no LS releases, it will make me appreciate thereleases I do get.

new Jordans, ninjas can't afford em...

now they got bootlegs, so everybody sport em...

edit: am i the only way who wants to get into this now, i mean seriously im not for selling drugs lol but sh*********************** this aint that bad.
realtalk, i thought about doing that, but i hate it when resellers try to bust my head... i'll just stick to my standard "1 to rock, 1to stock" strategy...

Originally Posted by d e beatup

If your seller can't give you proof beyond "my word" that you're purchasing a 100% authentic product with a definite paper trail, then don't do it, plain & simple. If you ask a FTL manager "Hey man, can you prove that these VIII's are authentic?", as ridiculous a questions it seems to be, he or she can pull out that manifest & show you the purchase order and even cross-check the shipping information from the distribution center or even back to the factory via UPS.

If someone sells you a product early, marked up, without the box & all the unecessary bells & whistles you pay for on RD, & tells you "it's none of your business" or "don't knock my hustle", then you're a tool or a hypebeast if you go through it.

If you can't verify, don't risk it no matter how "authentic" it may seem.

Yeah i no just from asking, i asked my manager about Hot/Latest Jordans and Nike coming out, and from what i been told Nikes and Jordans come from Nikedirectly, i use to do stock, and when we would get a new Jordan in like the Spiz'ike or something, they would all be in there own box. a regular box wouldhold 12 jordans. and unlike other shoes (adidas,filas,eckos) those kinds of shoes would be mixed up in the same box. but yeah manifest gives you just abouteverything you need to no.

Originally Posted by plumber E 20

if everyone is THAT interested if theyre real or fake...Why doesnt someone trustworthy, say, RockDeep or Hoyle, open a paypal account, and since YOU ALL wanna know if theyre real or not, everyone throw in a few bucks to buy a pair off one of these "legit sites". Whats 5 bucks for a piece of mind, when you could possibly spend 200 on fakes? It would be fun to see a pair of these disected.

JUST A THOUGHT.
wink.gif

Im down with this idea. Everyone PM me for my paypal address.

So its still unclear as to real/fake????......

Here is what i know about the "collectible sneaker market" each major market has a rep (for the lack of a better word) that basically supplies allthe tastemakers (cool kids around town basically) with product...Nike has lifestyle reps and EKINS, puma has advocates, etc, etc.....these people get all kindsof stuff early and hand it out as they see fit, if they are approached to make some side money (randy, heat23, 160, MS) they might come out of all the pairsthey have, this could explain how they get their stuff so early (they dont necessarily rob trucks or factories, but its possible).

Another quick fact is that when we all hear these numbers on quantity for limited shoes, they are only a rough estimate. With certain exceptions, there arealways more shoes then are stated on this or any forum, ever wonder why there are sellers on ebay with tons of legit product (croatianstyle)????? or storeswith super late shipments of limited shoes (PYS 18 month late SBTG family pack)????? These people work with, know or are this person i talk aboutabove......this is normal business these days, i work for a lifestyle marketing firm that does stuff like this. Nike knows for certain stuff its easier to getFLIP JAYS (just an example) a count down pack early then it is to market to all of us individually. Its the theory of why try to convince everyone, when youcan convince the person that convinces everyone
devil.gif
!!!!

NOT taking sides, just giving out some more info on the possibilities of how these guys get there shoes!!!!!!!!!

So, as a community, do we support Air Randy, Marquee, ect?

We all talk a big game, but I am sure alot of people are grateful to see these shoes months before release date.

All the pics we see tagged with these websites url's, is that not promoting sites, at the very least, who have aquired product through questionable means?To me, this falls in a grey area when it comes to our ROC. Meth, Rock, or any mod, can you clear this up? Or is it even an issue?

Back
Top Bottom