Who has copped shoes form Air-Randy or Marquee Sole.com update fr.Rockdeep on pg.10

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

So, as a community, do we support Air Randy, Marquee, ect?

We all talk a big game, but I am sure alot of people are grateful to see these shoes months before release date.

All the pics we see tagged with these websites url's, is that not promoting sites, at the very least, who have aquired product through questionable means? To me, this falls in a grey area when it comes to our ROC. Meth, Rock, or any mod, can you clear this up? Or is it even an issue?

100% truth, playoff 8s somebody had very good retro vs og comparion pics too wasnt that one of the ppl mentioned in this?

We all talk a big game, but I am sure alot of people are grateful to see these shoes months before release date.

All the pics we see tagged with these websites url's, is that not promoting sites, at the very least, who have aquired product through questionable means? To me, this falls in a grey area when it comes to our ROC. Meth, Rock, or any mod, can you clear this up? Or is it even an issue?

I don't think it's an issue. Have you been to the JB forum latley? There was a sticky with FAKE XX3's. Not to mention the countless otherposts of fake XX3's recently.

I'm not buying from these sites or re-sellers. I do pick up kicks occasionally from PYS and I've never had any trouble. I appreciate the pics thatall these "insiders" or whatever supply to our community but 95% of the time I'm going out on RD to Niketown to pick my kicks up.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

I don't think it's an issue. Have you been to the JB forum latley? There was a sticky with FAKE XX3's. Not to mention the countless other posts of fake XX3's recently.

I'm not buying from these sites or re-sellers. I do pick up kicks occasionally from PYS and I've never had any trouble. I appreciate the pics that all these "insiders" or whatever supply to our community but 95% of the time I'm going out on RD to Niketown to pick my kicks up.
Yea, that has me stumped as well. If they are proven to be fake, I don't believe we should have those threads active. But, thats not my call.

Fakes aren't an issue for me. None are sold anywhere close to me, and I pick my stuff up directly from Nike Canada, Adidas Canada, ect. But to the casualNT lurker, they may not know this information when deciding on how to grab their next pair of kicks.

That question won't ever have a solid answer unless the mods/admins declare them to be 100% fake (something that is very hard to do at thispoint).

It's pretty much up to the individual with places like this. Air-Randy frauded me, so I will never respect him. He also has stolen my personal pictures tobenefit his site like Rock mentioned. Unfortunately, that seems to be common place on sneaker sites across the net. I've seen multiple pictures of mine inPE sections of websites just like these, STAMPED with THEIR name taking credit.

I take pride in every one of my shoes. I know where all of them come from and I have absolutely no doubt that my shoes are legit. Why people even risk it withthese guys is beyond me. Personally, I'm not a fan of "fell off the back of a truck" merchandise. I like my stuff to be 100% legit. ESPECIALLY ifI'm paying more than retail. Regardless, you won't see many legit sellers using guerrilla marketing tactics and spamming up forums across the netpromoting themselves. When I see stuff like that, it tends to make me assume that their product is lacking and they need someone with a name to vouch for it.

Just how I see things. I hope more people take the time to THINK about what they are buying and have some respect for themselves, their money, and their shoecollections. If they still think it's worth the money, let them do them.

the shoes are authentic and stolen for the most part. confirmed for anyone that is confused.

Originally Posted by KampoutKid

the shoes are authentic and stolen for the most part. confirmed for anyone that is confused.
Thats all I wanted to know, thanks. In that case i'll cop

baby dill wrote:

Just how I see things. I hope more people take the time to THINK about what they are buying and have some respect for themselves, their money, and their shoe collections. If they still think it's worth the money, let them do them.

So, basically, its coming down to personal morals. I agree, if I am paying for a pair of shoes, I want to know they came through the right channels. Siteslike these are only going to make it harder for the consumer in the long run, whether it be inflated retails to compensate for loses, a change in releasemethods, or vamped up security on pictures releases to sites like ours.

On a related note, I was stunned how fast fakes of the XX3 popped up. I am curious as to what Jordan Brand thought of this and what they will do to combat thisin the future. I mean, wasn't the XX3 supposed to be one of the most guarded (samples/pictures/details) shoe releases.... well, ever?

Flight Club gets shoes early as well.......are they going to be held in contempt as well? I think we all know using our gut instinct as to whether or notsomething is legit....Who cares whether or not it was stolen? Your country is built upon stolen land and people...

Why would anything else change? I'll wai till release date...and PYS.com I've dealt with many a time and never had a problem...

The thing is, everybody has degrees of getting over

I see people cheating by misusing promo codes/coupons and buying multiple shoes over the one per customer limit on a daily basis

Why is everyone acting like angels all of a sudden?

And I know for a fact some of yall have copped so post the damn pics already, sheesh

Maybe we should rename this thread the pickup post so we can see some damn results

Sorry to hear that babydill, it sucks that picture stealing and fruading has become commonplace. I was in awe though when my pictures were stolen from myphotobucket and were reflected to appear as a different picture. All that work for some e-props Poofy and simonsaiz?

Originally Posted by spankdaniels

Flight Club gets shoes early as well.......are they going to be held in contempt as well? I think we all know using our gut instinct as to whether or not something is legit....Who cares whether or not it was stolen? Your country is built upon stolen land and people...

Why would anything else change? I'll wai till release date...and PYS.com I've dealt with many a time and never had a problem...

Flight Club doesn't get full size runs of shoes 3-4 months in advance , and they also dont sell them withunmarked boxes ... Flight Club is also cosignment , its not the same thing at all

Byronde,
The shoes are legit, from the most part they are stolen, although some may even be deemed B Grades if they remained in the factory, but they are not factoryvarients or fakes.
Disgrunteld Chinese Factory Workers doing modern day slave labor got to eat too.
happy.gif

Even if you buy your shoes from legit channels, one could still question the morals of buying from Nike/JBs whos business practice overseas could also bedeemed unethical in order for them to save a few bucks and cake out. Im sure a lot of legit PEs we've seen could be deemed 'stolen' too.

They are just shoes people, buy whatever floats your boat. If Nike really wanted to do something about it they would, but they wouldnt dare waste the capitalor profit that it would take to shut people like Randy down as long as we and the stores are still shelling out for their sneakers. Even when you buy from astore with a legitimate Nike account, you are still buying from a re-seller.

IMO Nike/JB should be more concerned about blatant fakes than sites like these.
These sites are promoting their products for free, and sometimes doing a better job than Nike/JB themselves!
Im sure with how greedy/smart Nike/JB has seemed lately with these overpriced 'limited' packs etc.
the loss factor from their stolen goods, has already been handed down to us the consumer.
ohwell.gif

These sites are promoting their products for free, and sometimes doing a better job than Nike/JB themselves!
This is 100% true. I bought the Ben Gordon BB's for retail+shipping based solely on Marquee's pics.

It's a pretty thin line regarding everyone's appreciation for those pics so early and the way in which the shoes are obtained.

I still don't get why people act like these shoes aren't made by sweatshop kids as if that's ethical

You're basically saying you'd rather get bent over by Nike exclusively

How was the summit Brian and thanks for the reply? BTW I didn't make this post to bash 160, and Heat23 I simply asked who had copped from these sites andto tell about the ir experience. I was interested in copping from Marquee becuase I don't want both shoes from the many of these countdown packs.

so basically, from the little i have read in this thread:

marquee sole and air randy sell stolen shoes, that were stolen from nike?
now dudes dont wanna cop from them because their shoes are stolen even though they are legit?
i dont buy from them but i just wanna kow.

Originally Posted by Kadoma

These sites are promoting their products for free, and sometimes doing a better job than Nike/JB themselves! Im sure with how greedy/smart Nike/JB has seemed lately with these overpriced 'limited' packs etc. the loss factor from their stolen goods, has already been handed down to us the consumer.
ohwell.gif

and i think this is one of the main reason why they dont take more legal actions against them. why shall nike pay millions when this sites do it for freeand we all prefer some hi res pics over some scans dont we

IMO Nike/JB should be more concerned about blatant fakes than sites like these.
Im sure with how greedy/smart Nike/JB has seemed lately with these overpriced 'limited' packs etc.
the loss factor from their stolen goods, has already been handed down to us the consumer.
ohwell.gif

Agreed...

There is a lot of knowledge in this thread.

I don't care what people do with their money, personally for me it would be foolish to spend that amount of money in order to have the shoe early. Itserves no purpose and only a small group of people, no females, will know of your "coolness" since you overpaid to get shoes early.

I have perks as well, but my perks only include getting the shoes I want at a steep discount. At the end of the day, if you get the shoe, you get the shoe. People could brag about dropping $300 bills to get the Countdown Pack XIII early (hypothetically), it doesn't matter. On Jan 19th we will both have thepack (hypothetically), except you paid $300 for one shoe and I paid $190 for two officially legit pairs.

For the initial three months you will be able to strut your shoes, but once I get mine, the fact that I paid a lot less is more important.

As you get older, getting shoes early loses it's luster (FYI - I have never received shoes early, and never really cared to get them in advance) and savingmoney becomes more important.

I just don't get the logic some people have when buying from these sites. The cons far outweigh the pros on this one. Some state that it is a perk thatthese sites split the pack. Why not pay a little extra to get both shoes instead of paying a premium on one shoe. If you don't like the other shoe in thepack, just flip it.

Originally Posted by Prez T

Originally Posted by spankdaniels

Flight Club gets shoes early as well.......are they going to be held in contempt as well? I think we all know using our gut instinct as to whether or not something is legit....Who cares whether or not it was stolen? Your country is built upon stolen land and people...

Flight Club doesn't get full size runs of shoes 3-4 months in advance , and they also dont sell them with unmarked boxes ... Flight Club is also cosignment , its not the same thing at all
Oh yeah!? So why am I looking at a 10.5 on the Jordan 13 Countdown Package Retro right now on the site? Mind you for a paltry $310.
eyes.gif
Also I know for a fact that Flight Club has had FSR's on this package splitup for a pretty good while. I don't wanna assume when they were put up, but I know subconsciously I've been glancing at pictures of the shoe that werebeing sold individually off FC for at least a couple of months. Consignment or not, FC could be suspect as well.

Ok, so yall are saying the shoe's are 100% authentic, but they air-randy and marqueesole aren't getting them legally?

And like I asked before, if these sites aren't legit, then how come we continue to use these guys' pictures for posts on shoes in the JB forum?

I'm trying to figure out, cause I was planning on buying from marqueesole.com.. but now I don't even know anymore.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom