Who has tried drugs other than tobacco/weed/alcohol?

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Originally Posted by sonunox34

DMT - amazing. Met a spirit guide. Drew a picture that I will keep forever.

K2 - lol stay away

I'm definitely not touching any drugs. 
laugh.gif

This.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
We really need post your trips thread, dude said he created a village on his keyboard.
eek.gif
eek.gif

Peep the Avy. This is by far the most Addictive thing i've ever had. At 50 an ounce it can get ridiculous.
Alot of people cant understand this drug, but thats because what you sipped was cut.
"You sit on 24's, We sip on 20 4's"
pimp.gif

Peep the Avy. This is by far the most Addictive thing i've ever had. At 50 an ounce it can get ridiculous.
Alot of people cant understand this drug, but thats because what you sipped was cut.
"You sit on 24's, We sip on 20 4's"
pimp.gif

this is pretty informative.

more info on DMT? aint that the "spirit molecule" 
nerd.gif

im set on tryin shrooms sometime but thats about it. 

this is pretty informative.

more info on DMT? aint that the "spirit molecule" 
nerd.gif

im set on tryin shrooms sometime but thats about it. 

Ecstasy - Amazing. Everyone should try it.
Molly - Okay. A lot chiller an experience than E but that's not what I want out of MDMA...
Cocaine - Overrated. I would never pay for this stuff. Fun for an hour or so. The drip is the worst.
Acid - Ridiculous. I'd recommend people give it a try. LSD can make for a really interesting day.

I had some lean for the first time a few weeks ago. Will definitely try it again. I want to try shrooms someday.

Oh yeah, I tried half a pill of X. Will never do it again.

Ecstasy - Amazing. Everyone should try it.
Molly - Okay. A lot chiller an experience than E but that's not what I want out of MDMA...
Cocaine - Overrated. I would never pay for this stuff. Fun for an hour or so. The drip is the worst.
Acid - Ridiculous. I'd recommend people give it a try. LSD can make for a really interesting day.

I had some lean for the first time a few weeks ago. Will definitely try it again. I want to try shrooms someday.

Oh yeah, I tried half a pill of X. Will never do it again.

Nope, never have never will.

One of my friends is a recovering addict, $#%# is crazy when she talks about all the $#%# she tried. I'm talkin everyday use of hard drugs
30t6p3b.gif

Nope, never have never will.

One of my friends is a recovering addict, $#%# is crazy when she talks about all the $#%# she tried. I'm talkin everyday use of hard drugs
30t6p3b.gif

im a huge pothead so im chiefn at least 2.5 grams by myself everyday. alcohol is once, maybe twice a week.

ill sip drank if its around but i limit myself to 4 "binges" a year (ill sip 2-3 days in a row each time)
i dont mess with the pills no more but i used to be popped up on codienes/codones all the time back in hs
got barred out 2xs (once in hs and once in college)
prescribed 75 mg vyvances back in college
did shrooms once at a friends lake house
pimp.gif

other than those im clean... which surprises all of my friends because ive sold everrrything back in the day.... from triple stack skittles to fishscale to oxycotins... the things a **@#% did for the dough lol

im a huge pothead so im chiefn at least 2.5 grams by myself everyday. alcohol is once, maybe twice a week.

ill sip drank if its around but i limit myself to 4 "binges" a year (ill sip 2-3 days in a row each time)
i dont mess with the pills no more but i used to be popped up on codienes/codones all the time back in hs
got barred out 2xs (once in hs and once in college)
prescribed 75 mg vyvances back in college
did shrooms once at a friends lake house
pimp.gif

other than those im clean... which surprises all of my friends because ive sold everrrything back in the day.... from triple stack skittles to fishscale to oxycotins... the things a **@#% did for the dough lol

shrooms- the experience depends how you act inside your mind
my friends used to try to make me think there's zombies every time 
mad.gif

ecstasy- very chill. if you got good quality ones, nothing can bother while you're rolling 
pimp.gif

shrooms- the experience depends how you act inside your mind
my friends used to try to make me think there's zombies every time 
mad.gif

ecstasy- very chill. if you got good quality ones, nothing can bother while you're rolling 
pimp.gif

I've been taking strong doses of drugs like Morphine,Dilaudid and Fentanyl since I was younger for SCD pain so I'm pretty damn tolerant when it comes to drugs but I've always been scared to try hard stuff but I did have shrooms once, I was ok but some of my boys were tripping hard 
laugh.gif

Tried ecstasy a couple times too with my ex.
Also had the drank when I lived in Florida,
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I've been taking strong doses of drugs like Morphine,Dilaudid and Fentanyl since I was younger for SCD pain so I'm pretty damn tolerant when it comes to drugs but I've always been scared to try hard stuff but I did have shrooms once, I was ok but some of my boys were tripping hard 
laugh.gif

Tried ecstasy a couple times too with my ex.
Also had the drank when I lived in Florida,
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Cocaine (once) is a helluva drug

and Promethazine (Drank), a few times.

Nothing serious.

But Weed, Cocaine, and Drank >>>>>

Cocaine (once) is a helluva drug

and Promethazine (Drank), a few times.

Nothing serious.

But Weed, Cocaine, and Drank >>>>>

Back