Who has tried drugs other than tobacco/weed/alcohol?

xanax - was fun in high school, not so fun if you have get hooked on them
vicodin - took them a couple times in high school, it's whatever
acid - done it a lot, probably my favorite drug..i've got stories for days. i can't stand the comedown though i always feel grimey and not right for a good day or two after
shrooms - done it around 5 times, never had a bad trip
dmt - done it twice. definitely some crazy %!%* but not as crazy as i expected it to be after reading/hearing all the different stories
4-aco-dmt - done it once, similar to shrooms but dmt-like body feeling/visuals if that makes any sense (for those who have done dmt) and there's no comedown at all
rolls - done it a good amount, probably my second favorite drug. i only roll whenever i go to music festivals/concerts though
coke - done it a couple times with friends at parties. i think it's overrated..take a few 30 mg adderall and you'll probably get the same effect, plus it's an expensive habit

if you're gonna do drugs, like everybody else said, don't %+@% with opiates or any prescription stuff...those are physically addicting. i like doing psychedelics though, it really tests your mind sometimes

I tried shrooms twice. And Salvia once.

Salvia = never again.
I smoke weed daily though
pimp.gif

Never did any pills or anything like that. I've heard bad stories about ex's doing ecstasy. Made me want to stay away from them.

I tried shrooms twice. And Salvia once.

Salvia = never again.
I smoke weed daily though
pimp.gif

Never did any pills or anything like that. I've heard bad stories about ex's doing ecstasy. Made me want to stay away from them.

Originally Posted by pacers31

i like doing psychedelics though, it really tests your mind sometimes
Word. I'm sounding really hippy right now but it's incredible what you can create with your mind. I made a whole village on top of my keyboard once. Nature is the best though, by far.

Then when you're trip is starting to go bad, but you can convince yourself that it's in your head and get it together
pimp.gif

Word. I'm sounding really hippy right now but it's incredible what you can create with your mind. I made a whole village on top of my keyboard once. Nature is the best though, by far.

Then when you're trip is starting to go bad, but you can convince yourself that it's in your head and get it together
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

pimp.gif

i was talking about that with my boy the other day. there's always that point when you feel like you're getting sucked into a hole and you think you're about to have a bad trip then you just try and turn it around and everything is good again
pimp.gif
i've never had a bad trip though so i'm kinda scared of what that's like

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

pimp.gif

i was talking about that with my boy the other day. there's always that point when you feel like you're getting sucked into a hole and you think you're about to have a bad trip then you just try and turn it around and everything is good again
pimp.gif
i've never had a bad trip though so i'm kinda scared of what that's like

My past 'experiences'.. 

Vicodin

Salvia ( Is this even considered a drug?.. )

Extacy ( Only w/ females though. 
grin.gif
 )

Cocaine ( Nostrils & Sprinkled on Blunts.. )

Promethazine Syrup

All, of which were FUN.

But now that i'm 'older' i don't think i'll be dealing with any soon.. Well maybe if I find some Promethazine to dip Blunts into.. 
pimp.gif

MaryJane > ________

I know for a FACT, that I won't be touching anything else outside of Weed or Shrooms 
nerd.gif

Just Naturals for me from now on..

pimp.gif

My past 'experiences'.. 

Vicodin

Salvia ( Is this even considered a drug?.. )

Extacy ( Only w/ females though. 
grin.gif
 )

Cocaine ( Nostrils & Sprinkled on Blunts.. )

Promethazine Syrup

All, of which were FUN.

But now that i'm 'older' i don't think i'll be dealing with any soon.. Well maybe if I find some Promethazine to dip Blunts into.. 
pimp.gif

MaryJane > ________

I know for a FACT, that I won't be touching anything else outside of Weed or Shrooms 
nerd.gif

Just Naturals for me from now on..

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Andee, yea they gave them to me for anxiety. I was in the hospital bored as hell tweaking out and pacing
laugh.gif
. They made me chill as hell. Don't mess with those.
laugh.gif
Yeah, those are zombie drugs for sure. I mean, they're for people with schizophrenia yo. My doc gave them to me to help me sleep but they're 300 mg. I was like, wow, I'm cool off that. I can sleep after I burn one.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Andee, yea they gave them to me for anxiety. I was in the hospital bored as hell tweaking out and pacing
laugh.gif
. They made me chill as hell. Don't mess with those.
laugh.gif
Yeah, those are zombie drugs for sure. I mean, they're for people with schizophrenia yo. My doc gave them to me to help me sleep but they're 300 mg. I was like, wow, I'm cool off that. I can sleep after I burn one.

excuse my ignorance but, what does adderall do? helps with ADD right? i need some of that.

excuse my ignorance but, what does adderall do? helps with ADD right? i need some of that.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Adderall is basically RX meth. It's mean for ADHD, which is like not being able to sit still and are fidgety and stuff. For normal people, it's a real good stimulant. Also habit forming, but generally harmless in my experiences.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Adderall is basically RX meth. It's mean for ADHD, which is like not being able to sit still and are fidgety and stuff. For normal people, it's a real good stimulant. Also habit forming, but generally harmless in my experiences.

Back
Top Bottom