Who Here Drinks That Purple??

im curious bout this @#+#. I know mad dudes in H-town mess with it. i wanna try this despite the news of pimp c. what r the affects and what does it feel likewhen u leanin off this? and what kind of cough syrup u use? i know it need to have codein in it.

Originally Posted by illmaticrealness

im curious bout this @#+#. I know mad dudes in H-town mess with it. i wanna try this despite the news of pimp c. what r the affects and what does it feel like when u leanin off this? and what kind of cough syrup u use? i know it need to have codein in it.

can you be any more of an idiot? I mean seriously.. <Locked>

lol... i never had it and i wanna try it.... pimp prolly drank so much of it. i dont think tryin it once will do $%*$. anybody got answers to my questions?

Where you at Jules?
laugh.gif

Anyways the cough syrup they use is Promethazine-Codeine.

meh Drank is ezpensive

if you wanna really get !%+@#@ up....smoke a sherm stick, thats wuts hot on the southside of the H right now. I got mad connects for that sherm/pcp if u needit. Dudes be on that wet like weed.

word the only question is how to go about getting a script? I mean damn i get bronchitis at least once a year *%+@ would be clutch.

Originally Posted by the north west

ehhh I would rather drink an old e

Naw foo, believe me the prometh w/codine lean buzz is ALOT better than alcohol. Its not sociable though, like the %+*+ will have u noddin and leanin like aheroin fiend, but it feels alot better than alcohol.

Basically lean makes u slow, numb, very sleep, and feel VERY good.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

meh Drank is ezpensive

if you wanna really get !%+@#@ up....smoke a sherm stick, thats wuts hot on the southside of the H right now. I got mad connects for that sherm/pcp if u need it. Dudes be on that wet like weed.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Down here we get it poppin

Is it the flavor that makes this concoction "popular"?

I never tried Prometh but couldn't you also use NyQuil if it yields the same effects?

daam i was just asking my co-worker whose from h-town about this earlier, he said it goes for like $120 a bottle, and its not something you wanna take ifyou plan on going out, its more like a stay at home type buzz.

I knew this girl that used to sell it, she used to get it from a doctor here in Houston that got busted for selling illegal prescriptions. I've never triedit though and have no desire to.

Back
Top Bottom