Who Here Drinks That Purple??

If You Have Taken Prescription Pain Medication Recreationally You Have Expereinced "LEAN", This Is Just In A Liquid Form So The Codiene FeelsStronger Then Normal Because More Is Absorbed "Per Say" In The System Then In Its Pill Form ex."Tylenol 3".

It just makes you feel real good, its nothing really mind blowing. Mad chill, relaxed, just feelin good.... Be prepared to become addicted. Be prepared tosleep a long time and make sure to stay hydrated. You will have some crazy dreams too. Just make sure you sip Promethazine/Codeine and NOT Nyquill, Robitussen,etc. Mix 2-4 ounces with some sprite or fruitpunch and sip slow. Light up some
pimp.gif
and enjoy.

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

120 for the pints? or the small bottles like the ones prescribed by the doctor??
i was assuming for a bottle, but he didnt specify. i'm in san diego. whats the street value, just curious. it seems it would be pretty dope thingto chill with the homies on.

I Must admit,i am guilty,i have sipped some lean before,its not that bad if you do it every now and then,but when you do it all the time like most of therappers down here Houston who do it on the reguraly bases,than some bad is bound to happen...
grin.gif

its expensive...

1 oz is like 30 bucks...i suggest u just buy one oz of it..and put the whole oz in a 2 liter...

Originally Posted by StreetZDreaM

If You Have Taken Prescription Pain Medication Recreationally You Have Expereinced "LEAN", This Is Just In A Liquid Form So The Codiene Feels Stronger Then Normal Because More Is Absorbed "Per Say" In The System Then In Its Pill Form ex."Tylenol 3".
lol I got the tylenol 3 pills but they just put me to sleep i can't really handle em...Wonder if i can crush em up n put em in a drank lol(sarcasm)

Back
Top Bottom