Who here is Married/Engaged?

im scared of marriage/engagement/proposals/weddings/love. i fear it all. Divorce much too common these days.

indeed it is. this makes me wnat to wait til im 40. word to fede dpt.

all you dudes in this thread are my heroes...

but is "play fight" a substitute word for sex or something?

i'm married 4sho. its HARD AS A Mofo. (no pun)

but everything is good if you communicate with each other and keep yo eyes to yoself, cuz its hard as hell not to look @ other females. and best believe theywill flock when they see that ring on yo finger.

Been married for 4 months, dated for 2 years...

This time, I didn't go all out...I just popped the question. Nothing spectacular at all...

BUT, the first time...it was our (previous girlfriend) anniversary, and we went to Chicago for the weekend. Took her on a shopping spree, had a very nicesuite and took a limo to the restaurant where some $150 roses awaited her...then, I embarassed myself in front of everyone and asked her to marry me...sheaccepted, but...things dont always turn out as planned.

As for being married now, it takes a TON of patience...for me, the sex life didnt come to a screeching halt, but it's def.not in overdrive like it used tobe. Just make sure ya'll have open lines of communication, and that you're not dating a "Dr.Jeckyll/Mr.Hyde"

this is key if you wanna live a sane life. they will test your limits so be prepared. i suggest overtime at work. a real pros pro knows their wifes cycle and is able to steer clear of impending *****eeness they may face. also realize that you will now only get brain on special occasions or when she needs something, so get whatever you can now. one thing that always make marriage worth it is when your home on a tuesday with nowhere to go, nothing to do, you got guaranteed buns in the crib
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
I

I plan to propose to my girl 2-3 years from now. I think it's going to be pretty tough when I have to talk with her dad since she's the youngest of the4 siblings.

Is anyone married to someone who was the youngest of the siblings? How was the talk with the parents?
embarassed.gif

Popping the question on Christmas eve. We've talked about it for a couple months now and she wants it this month and I said I'd do it in March but imsurprising her. I got an ornament of a bear on one knee and had them write our names on it saying will you marry me on a heart. She's going to be verysurprised, I cant wait.

Originally Posted by GingersAintBad

Popping the question on Christmas eve. We've talked about it for a couple months now and she wants it this month and I said I'd do it in March but im surprising her. I got an ornament of a bear on one knee and had them write our names on it saying will you marry me on a heart. She's going to be very surprised, I cant wait.
Good luck with that homey. Hope everything works out for you.

It will be 1 year for us in Jan. We dated for almost 8 years. High school sweethearts and whatnot.

We lived together for about 2 years. I asked her a couple days before Christmas in '05. We were at EPCOT and her shoe was untied, so I offered to tiethem for her. I was like ''What is this on the ground?'' and pulled the little black box outta my pocket and the rest was history. Things aregoing real good, she gets mad sometimes when I introduce her as my GF since we dated for so long. HAHA

i been married for three months now i proposed to er my second year of college and that was back in 02(i didn't have ring at that time...sad eh
frown.gif
)..i just knew i wanted to be with er untill the end time brah nawimean?!?!..myproposal wasnt nothing special since i didn't have a ring...but i did score one this year for our wedding(since im balling now
tongue.gif
)...marriage is trip doe brah...alot things are diffrent..but i lived with erfor 5 years before i pop the question so i know er in and out so know what to expect from er...there gonna up and down brah ..but its all worth it in theend...trust..sshhh i have no regret what so ever being married(to my wife)..project now is children..mang i cant wait to have kids with my wifey...
wink.gif

I'm engaged right now. We've been together for 4 years and 8 months. Been engaged since Feb, and we are getting married May 08.

We've been through a lot together. We've started living together after about the first year. So I know her inside and out, and she knows me the same.

Back
Top Bottom