Who here miss the 90's?

That was the booming economic times and of course the best era when it comes to TV, shoes, food, and just everything.. Who here agrees? 80's babies stand up..lol 

You don't even know bro.
tired.gif

everyday. Michael Jordan, Fresh Prince, Martin, Seinfield, better tv shows, damn better hip hop.

what do u know about toll free beepers? ...u can check your messages on certain payphones. Back then I thought that was some futuristic stuff right there LOL

Everyday. Especially when I used to live in Chicago. It was the essence of the 90's and my childhood.

The 90's was a time when GM(General Motors) made some poorly built cars, but other then that, it was just some great times man.. Nothing is on TV anymore, but back then there was things on Tv all the time..smh

The 90's Japanese car scene was and still official !$%, ESP rappers talking about cars us normal ppl could afford like Lexus, Benz, beams, etc

roll.gif
@ Black Bart T-Shirts. I was looking for one of those a few years ago.

But I loved the 90s. I loved Pro Wrestling of the 90s. NWA/WCW especially.
pimp.gif

Good times :tongue:imp

I do...saturday morning cartoons(with all the commercials for all the food kids wanted
laugh.gif
)...wrestling...TV in general. Got to watch the GOAT (MJ) play...not having any responsibilities
laugh.gif
. 90's and early 2000s are missed.

90's is the best decade for me, too bad young people wasn't able to experience those days...

summin't all up:

- MJ, Bulls, 6 rings
- WWF vs. WCW > WWE today
- JaRule, Nelly, Fat Joe > Drake, Cudi, Wale
- J's are really that of a big thing back then when you have one.
- No ipods, laptops, online game sh*t, etc. All activities are actually done outside (playin' hoops, tag, etc.)
   So dissapointed that most young people right now are geeks.
- Cartoons (Yogi and that blue dude, Huckleberry Hound, and oh yeah, Popeye)

Back
Top Bottom