Who here wears shorts under EVERYTHING?

idc what yall think i do everyday ever since i was in 7th grade haha now im in my 2nd year of college... like someone else said its 2nd nature now

basketball shorts under baggy pants ftw tho
pimp.gif

but when im not rocking baggy pants its not a good look. basketball shorts are
pimp.gif
i wish i could rock basketball shorts everyday

Originally Posted by upnorth
After reading OP, this is what I thought of, I thought he meant like basketball shorts. He on some otha shh, talkin bout shorts over boxers thenjeans
laugh.gif
alien.gif
I aint think ppl really did this.

I miss Arrested Development
tired.gif

If you are talking about boxers and shorts then a pair of jeans. I'll say hell no. Unless yall wear pants 5 times your size
smh.gif

eek.gif
@ the adults who do this...
laugh.gif

I haven't worn shorts under jeans/sweats since I was in HS, since there was always the probability of hoopin' right after school.

Now, no, never.

How do ya'll get buns with all those layers?
laugh.gif

Road head FTL!

I used to in grade school when i would ride my bike to the park so i would have ball shorts and jeans to chill in
only for function like that not because its comfy, because it's not

i did but then a girl was trying get my boy out at the movies and couldnt cuz of my shorts and i was
mad.gif
and never did again

sometimes in the winter, when its freezing but other than that nah I always thought is was kinda a young bol thing.

I've been wearing basketball shorts under pants since jr high. It just feels comfy. My friends look at me like i'm nuts when they see some carolinablue silky shorts under my jeans lol

I normally where a light pair of shorts under everything actually, I'm accustomed to it. Unless I'm in dressy attire...

I used to feel naked without some shorts on under my jeans.
laugh.gif

Not anymore, though. Stopped that after I started college.

Back
Top Bottom