Who is 2 Chainz and why is everyone talking about him?

This thread is still killing me. That last page 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He's getting to the benjies he be putting it in the kidney

Hes addicted to the money smoking loud is his prescription

Look at his position he started off local

Now hes got his own show and he dont need a %@+++@% co host

I would like to just interject and say 2 Chainz isn't half as bad as some people try to say he is.  Not saying he's killing the game, but he's better than a LOT of "rappers" that get praised....

Originally Posted by ipitomi

man i feel you....not sure who he is either.......but unlike you...........i could care less......lol...the way i see it ..is if i dont know who he is then he must not make music i like anyways

Can't be serious...

Dawg,
I honestly have NEVER listened to dude or heard a song.

Dudes at my college back a couple months ago would always talk about his but it'd always be background noise.

I remember i said "Who's 2Chainz?" dudes would hit me with the "MAN YOU DONT KNOW WHO HE HIS?!?"

kanye-west-shrug.jpg

I kinda feel the same way ipitomi does... I dont really care. Im not going to bash music i never listened to but if you look at all the people NTers praise nowadays... Idk if im really missing out 

I didn't know who he was back when I saw dudes talking about him in the celebrities rockin heat thread ... kinda got that reaction. Listened to his music and now I know who 2 Chainz is , hands down best " new " rapper in the game. Reason " " because he was around under anoter alias , either way dude is nice!

2 chainz is nice but people be acting like hes on some nas illmatic %#%...... which id rather listen to "2 blunts together like an extension cord" smh how is that praised

"Crack" is the only song that really stood out for me. Lyrically, some of these songs I can't tolerate.

"their opinions like escalades, everyone got one"
"you ain't going nowhere like a bad navi"
"you a chickenhead you should lay some eggs"

Back
Top Bottom