Who is getting the Hare Jordan 1's tomorrow and from where?

im so tight right now, I called nike yesterday since I got a $65 gift card and they said they weren't getting the hare's and they were a quickstrikerelease. I copped em off finishline, and who knows if they will even follow through with mine and now nike has a full size run except my size 12.

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

went to finishline this morning
i was the first one there
i was at the door waiting but the guard opened up the other door
about 30 mob in and im in dead last
i ran at full speed but and ended up in 3rd
they took my 12 and 11.5 so i ended up with an 11
great shoe looks so good in person
anyone wanna trade a 12 or 11.5 for my ds size 11?

YOU HAD TO RUSH FOR THESE IN CORDOVA
nerd.gif
? SHOULD OF HIT UP EAST MEMPHISOR SOUTHLAND MALL, THEY ALWAYS GET PLENTY. MY DUDE SAID HE WALKED IN AND WALKED OUT OF GREG'S.

Originally Posted by NJstress03

i copped my pair this morning at FTL at my local mall. i was kinda surprised to see i was the only one there considering this was the only place i knew that was gonna actually have them. what i found even funnier was the fact that they knew i was the one calling the day before asking if they had them
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

YEAH THE MALL WAS EMPTY

These shoes was hot the 1st time I saw them. The more I look at them, the less I like them. I have the CDP VII already so I don't really need another shoeof the same concept but a different mold of shoe.

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

i copped my pair this morning at FTL at my local mall. i was kinda surprised to see i was the only one there considering this was the only place i knew that was gonna actually have them. what i found even funnier was the fact that they knew i was the one calling the day before asking if they had them
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

YEAH THE MALL WAS EMPTY

word up ma dude, except for the old white ppl that jog around in the morning. does that happen in every mall or is that a NJ thing?
roll.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

YEAH THE MALL WAS EMPTY

word up ma dude, except for the old white ppl that jog around in the morning. does that happen in every mall or is that a NJ thing?
roll.gif

LOL NAH, IT HAPPENS IN DALLAS, MEMPHIS, AKRON, ATLANTA FROM WHAT I'VE SEEN.

who ever buys that trash is getting ripped off they look about as fake as fake gets with out being fake

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

YEAH THE MALL WAS EMPTY

roll.gif
around me its all old black ppl sitting on those benches eating popcorn in the mornings
alien.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

nerd.gif
? SHOULD OF HIT UP EAST MEMPHIS OR SOUTHLAND MALL, THEY ALWAYS GET PLENTY. MY DUDE SAID HE WALKED IN AND WALKED OUT OF GREG'S.
yep
i was thinking about going in a little while but there probably gone now
how did you know i was in cordova
nerd.gif

Got mine at Finishline, I was there before it opened. Only one other guy was picking them up as well. Good thing He didn't take my size.
happy.gif

nerd.gif
? SHOULD OF HIT UP EAST MEMPHIS OR SOUTHLAND MALL, THEY ALWAYS GET PLENTY. MY DUDE SAID HE WALKED IN AND WALKED OUT OF GREG'S.
yep
nerd.gif
Probably because he's a Memphis guy just like I'm a Memphis guy and we know where Memphis guys are at all times.......
alien.gif

Nah but seriously man it says "Cordova" on your profile
grin.gif
Probably just guessed thats where you copped.

I would have went to Southland or a spot like Sammy's. I'm in STL now and sont have time to run into inconveniences like this so I ordered offFootlocker lastnight about 11pm cst

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

YEAH THE MALL WAS EMPTY

roll.gif

LOL NAH, IT HAPPENS IN DALLAS, MEMPHIS, AKRON, ATLANTA FROM WHAT I'VE SEEN.
Add Indiana to that list.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by archnoobie

nerd.gif
yep
nerd.gif
Probably because he's a Memphis guy just like I'm a Memphis guy and we know where Memphis guys are at all times.......
alien.gif

Nah but seriously man it says "Cordova" on your profile
grin.gif
Probably just guessed thats where you copped.

I would have went to Southland or a spot like Sammy's. I'm in STL now and sont have time to run into inconveniences like this so I ordered off Footlocker lastnight about 11pm cst
oh
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

im calling around looking for a second pair right now
hopefully a spot in southland mall got a 11.5 or 12 for me

Originally Posted by dokdiamond

Haha i was at the mall as soon as they opened and i seen all them old heads joggin, but does anyone know what type of release the females were, i went out and noone had them i had to go all they way across town to sneakervilla for em.
http://s66.photobucket.com/albums/h257/DustinDiamond/?action=view&current=DSCN0412.jpg
grabbed this shorty them for easter

http://s66.photobucket.com/albums/h257/DustinDiamond/?action=view&current=DSCN0411.jpg
idk about the girls but what size are your 1s?

easy pass for me..... they looking good tho.... 2 mny hot upcoming release for me to b able to buy shoes i dnt reallly like....
wink.gif

^^^Yeah, I'm with you. Too much HEAT coming out later so this was an ez pass. They do look good though!

Back
Top Bottom