Who is more important to society, Soldiers or Teachers?

We dont even need soldiers
No one can honestly believe that. You may wish there was no need for them, but anyone who honestly believes we have NO need is out of their mind.Is it unfortunate? Sure. It's not ideal, but the world isn't ideal. That being said, teachers 100%. The question isn't one of one or the other, butof the relative value. Considering there isn't a pressing invasion of US soil at the moment, teachers win. They inspire the youth. Sure not all studentswill be motivated to become the best and contribute to scientific/social advances, but those who are don't will be destined to live their own pathetic lifeof mediocrity. Those that do go on to make contributions will be valuable members of society that work towards advancing civilization in regards to medicine,science, technology, philosophy, etc etc. The best educated ftw! This all being said, education is an issue very dear to my heart and I wish the bestopportunities to all children. I feel that if an emphasis were placed on a proper education that many societal issues would fade away

Back
Top Bottom