Who is the all time most famous athlete in the world?

was arguing with some Europeans & they swore it’s Cristiano Ronaldo. I get he’s huge it terms of active athletes but I never thought he was bigger than Jordan with Jordan’s legacy & brand.

Mike Trout

Literally heard of him for the first time today on Undisputed.

You cant compare Jordan and CR7, one still plays while the other has long since retired. There are more famous retired soccer players than CR7.
Although Jordan is household name almost everywhere in world, gonna go with Pele.

Ronaldo has the most IG followers in the world. Not just athletes, but overall.

But I'd like to think the gap would be closer if China was able to join the rest of the world in social media. China loves bron.

CR7 for sure. Even Messi is probably Top 5.
Tiger up there. LeBron is probably the most popular basketball player.

But if we talking all time and not just active. Than it’s MJ or Ali. I’d give the edge to MJ. I remember Phil Jackson said that one time during the 90’s during the off-season he was up there in China in the mountains far from civilization, and some monks recognized him and one of them was wearing a Bulls cap. The whole world was watching Jordan and them Bulls

Ronaldo has the most IG followers in the world. Not just athletes, but overall.

But I'd like to think the gap would be closer if China was able to join the rest of the world in social media. China loves bron.

Thought it was Selena Gomez? Me and girl were talking about this a while back. She asked me if I knew who has the most Insta followers, I thought it was one of the Kardashian ho**z. Than she told me Selena Gomez has +140 mill. I was like wtf lmao.

Just checked. CR7 has 167 mill

Mike ain't played in damn near 20 years and is selling more shoes then LeBron.

MIKE >>>>

Ehh idk about the world but in America Ronaldo isn't really a household name nor recognizable. I feel like LeBron is more known known and recognizable worldwide than him.

Back
Top Bottom