Who is the fattest NTer vol turn a bad thing into a good thing... and eat it

Originally Posted by cap1229

Sillyputty/optimus deserved the hate. I dont have a problem with DC once i realized he trolls 85% of the time. He is amusing.

Ehhh.. it gets boring quick. And everybody doesn't seem to take his post seriously anymore.

But ksteezy on the other hand
laugh.gif
Just dude's avy pisses A LOT of people off! As soon as dudes scroll down and see his SN, they hit reply with the quickness.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Fat dudes are praised
Fat women are crucified
Trust if OP was a girl he would not be fat and happy.

Fat dudes are NOT praised. All through middle school I was never taken seriously because of my weight. It really affected me, but now that I got taller and slimmed down a bit, I'm 5'11 205 mostly muscle except for my gut but you know what? I'm proud. I don't care about losing weight really other than I need to in order to fight. People picked on me until I got my growth spurts and started playing sports then I became the guy who "always looked like you're going to kill someone". No joke, I get that all the time.

I've been training Muay Thai for 2 1/2 years now, and have lost 15 pounds without dieting, and at one point after a diet to fight I was at 173, but began living the way I wanted to again (this meaning that I ate what I wanted when I wanted) and got back up to 205. I'm still in shape because I can train for 3 hours in the gym and feel great.

As someone who has been there, don't lose weight for anyone but yourself. If you're happy w/ how you are, enjoy life. If you want to change, then do it. Don't listen to some people in here who are probably so thin that they have a 6 pack that they didn't even work for.
laugh.gif
Us bigger dudes can snap them in half.

TO CLARIFY shoefreakbaby, the only part of this post that's directed towards you and what you said is the first couple of sentences. No shots to you
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by slickp42189

are little guys seriously in here tryin to brag about their frailness? where they do that at?

More like obese dudes bragging about their 60% body fat.I rather be "frail" than be wheezing after I read a paragraph on a paper.
i can dig that, but thats not the same, i'll find the quote later but someone seriously was braggin about bein 5'8 135, my girl is 5'10 160, washboard abs and can squat this dude in soaking wet clothes and 10lb plates in his pockets

A kid gave head for some 3's 
sick.gif

Kid as in child or kid as in "some kid"?

frown.gif
thats WHOA, but get it how you live youngin

A kid gave head for some 3's 
sick.gif

Kid as in child or kid as in "some kid"?

frown.gif
thats WHOA, but get it how you live youngin
Ohsnaps,

But he didn't actually do it, he said he would or something wild like that.

It was a running joke for a loooong time until people were getting banned for flaming him.

If I remember correctly, Mods made him retire that screen name
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

On the real note though, not to be mean... you fat people need to start getting healthier before you die or worse, reproduce more fat people on this earth.
sick.gif

That is all, thanks!

Spoiler [+]

LMAO. 

WOW!!!...The Obesity level in here!!!....
sick.gif

I used to be 6'-0"  230lb....
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
.  Had to make a change.  Being fat is not cool!
4104064785_20ea19e566.jpg

A little hard work and dedication. Now 180lbs and 12% body fat(
ohwell.gif
..I need to get below 10%)..........Come at me!...
pimp.gif

6715954239_5d27c5b6e3.jpg
6715954495_d37c9fcdc9.jpg

But for real though NT.....we gotta do better......
sick.gif

are little guys seriously in here tryin to brag about their frailness? where they do that at?

More like obese dudes bragging about their 60% body fat.I rather be "frail" than be wheezing after I read a paragraph on a paper.
i can dig that, but thats not the same, i'll find the quote later but someone seriously was braggin about bein 5'8 135, my girl is 5'10 160, washboard abs and can squat this dude in soaking wet clothes and 10lb plates in his pockets
I didn't brag at all son, but it's all good.

laugh.gif
@ being ashamed to have your face in the pic when you fat but you flexing when you fit.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

laugh.gif
@ being ashamed to have your face in the pic when you fat but you flexing when you fit.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Thought I only noticed that. My dude got to work though.

Originally Posted by oO ThE RoC Oo

sick.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
4104064785_20ea19e566.jpg

ohwell.gif
pimp.gif

6715954239_5d27c5b6e3.jpg
6715954495_d37c9fcdc9.jpg

sick.gif

Good !+!%@++ job bro, these dudes in here, specially OP need to take notes while on a treadmill....and yes how you drop the belly fat?

Originally Posted by Peep Game

I didn't brag at all son, but it's all good.
thats the funny part it wasnt even you, i could tell you werent bragging, someone else came in afterwards and was like im 5'7 130, and made some comment about fat people

Originally Posted by oO ThE RoC Oo

sick.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

ohwell.gif
pimp.gif

sick.gif

Good !+!%@++ job bro, these dudes in here, specially OP need to take notes while on a treadmill....and yes how you drop the belly fat?
Thanks man!

To lose my gut I cut out all "juice/fruit drink/soda" from my diet.  The only liquid I consume is water.  And alcohol when the time is right...
roll.gif
I also really committed to my diet.  I would only eat baked or steam foods.  Never fried!! Absolutely no fast food of any kind.   For me, doing those little things made a big difference.  For instance, cutting soda/juice drink out of my diet, I essentially cut 1300-1400 calories a week, or in other words, about 1/2 lb.  A pound of fat is 3500 calories, give or take....
eek.gif
.  The easiest part was working-out after I did the math and realized I was killing myself......
tired.gif

I was super active in college too.  It sucks I let myself go though.

Back
Top Bottom