Who is the fattest NTer vol turn a bad thing into a good thing... and eat it

I used to rep team fatboy, walking aroun all "Cause I'm bigger than my body gives me credit for".

But now I rep 3team fitness.

This past Sept-Dec I went from 235 to 193.

Then Jan-April I went on a clean bulk.

I am currently 207 and attempting to sculpt into a solid 197-200

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Originally Posted by CJ863

laugh.gif
how did I miss this thread? Y'all stay wildin but when Lucky posted that pic of his foot stuffed and strangled in them loafers I died.

Link?
laugh.gif

Started this thread being sarcastic, actually wasn't anywhere near 300 at the time. Am now, **** ain't funny no more. FML

man-boobs.jpg

288 November 19, '11

210 August 10, '12

Highest was 325 in 07

Got a picture from 8/18 07, I don't recognize myself :smh: :smh:

Not fat, but been dealing with gynecomastia for at least 6 years. Was fortunate enough to get surgery done last year, but it's not all gone. Hitting up the treadmill daily, trying to get rid of some more fat. 

Last edited:
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yo I hate fat people though... I cant be alone in this

don't tell me bout the dude i saw at the mall. 300+ wearing Toms... stitching was coming apart, don't know how that overgrown boy could continue to wear those. looked ridiculous imho.

You don't weigh more than Cole Aldrich, Kendrick Perkins, or Russell Westbrook's ego.  I don't believe it.

I do. Easily. Perk is the heaviest listed at 270, but I wonder if that updated after this great offseason where he lost 40lbs.

You guys should post your heights too.

I thought i might be the fattest on here, but alas I was wrong. I also forget about those Florida dudes at the 11 release.
you missed an important word

edit:
DatZNasty brought back this post whose last reply was 4 months ago with a pic DatZNasty

Last edited:

Challenge Accepted :lol:

Senior Beach Trip, no dambs given about a T-Shirt, no idea about the weight but 11th grade spring ball I was 310

8/18/2007 20th birthday at Disneyland, i'm guessing it's safe to say 325 plus

08 21st Birthday @ DB

October '11, a month before I got smart :lol:

June '12 ~220

July 22, OC Fair ~215lb

My first goal was 220, got there and it wasn't enough. Currently i'm shooting for 198, my ultimate unicorn is 180, that'd be awesome to attain by the 1year point, but i'm taking it as it comes.

I'm about 6'0 155-160
I was always a chunkier/fatter as a kid up until I starting growing :pimp:
I ain't the most muscular guy but I ain't gross looking either people look at me and say I'm skinny
bad thing is my body mostly stores my fat around my stomach especially my sides so I somewhat got love handles :smh:
Always played soccer but been hitting the gym so I could lose the fat and put on some muscle

[QUOTE name="slickp42189"]
Originally Posted by slickp42189
are little guys seriously in here tryin to brag about their frailness? where they do that at?
More like obese dudes bragging about their 60% body fat. I rather be "frail" than be wheezing after I read a paragraph on a paper.[/quote]

:rofl:

I think I've gained 30 pounds and lost 25 all in the course of like 7 months. I was just eating everything, then I realized I was looking chubby and decided to lose it. Not even that hard honestly. 2-3 pounds a week and I'm pretty much back to where I should be after 10 weeks, 10 pounds to go. Rarely exercised and still ate whatever I wanted. I just cut back on the daily calories.

Last edited:
This was me at 17, 5'5 and 130

otgtfs.jpg

At 19, 175 and 26% BF

1osnrl.jpg

Pics from a month ago after 7 months, at 140 and 16% BF

2uykuh1.jpg

Hard work pays off!

Sorry to grave dig but I saw @LuckyLuchiano post and instantly thought of his pick with them too small *** penny loafers and hit the search button
:rofl:

Last edited:
[rule]
[QUOTE name="SEND ONE"]
Originally Posted by SEND ONE

[QUOTE name="CJ863"]
Originally Posted by CJ863

laugh.gif
how did I miss this thread? Y'all stay wildin but when Lucky posted that pic of his foot stuffed and strangled in them loafers I died.

[/QUOTE]

[/quote]

Back
Top Bottom