Who is the most famous athlete(s) you've ever met?

Charlie V, Rudy Gay, Osi, Steve Smith, Ross (NY Giants CB), Brandon Jacobs, Strahan, one of the hasselbecks, terry cummins, charles smith, david cone, dwight gooden, and I was about 100 feet away from MJ and Oak during the playoffs last year at yankee stadium

Charlie V, Rudy Gay, Osi, Steve Smith, Ross (NY Giants CB), Brandon Jacobs, Strahan, one of the hasselbecks, terry cummins, charles smith, david cone, dwight gooden, and I was about 100 feet away from MJ and Oak during the playoffs last year at yankee stadium

I saw Baron Davis three different times yesterday and Joakim Noah a few days earlier all on UCLA's campus.

Met Barry Bonds in Philly in '02 at the Ritz and got his signature
pimp.gif

Also, Bernie Williams is a family friend.

Met Barry Bonds in Philly in '02 at the Ritz and got his signature
pimp.gif

Also, Bernie Williams is a family friend.

ARod on a plane back from PR back in like 97

Not super famous but my moms was Lindsey Hunter nanny back when he played on the Lakers. He came over to my house for dinner with his wife and kids on the day i graduated HS. Really cool dude and he didnt just dine and dash. He sat there and talked about behind the scene NBA stuff,cars, played PS2 with me and my brother and pretty much just chilled for a while. Always gonna be one of my favorite memories since I am a big Laker and NBA fan.

ARod on a plane back from PR back in like 97

Not super famous but my moms was Lindsey Hunter nanny back when he played on the Lakers. He came over to my house for dinner with his wife and kids on the day i graduated HS. Really cool dude and he didnt just dine and dash. He sat there and talked about behind the scene NBA stuff,cars, played PS2 with me and my brother and pretty much just chilled for a while. Always gonna be one of my favorite memories since I am a big Laker and NBA fan.

Originally Posted by rawrblackcat

I saw Baron Davis three different times yesterday and Joakim Noah a few days earlier all on UCLA's campus.

He tweeted today looking for NBA dudes to play pickup at UCLA @ 3 lol

Originally Posted by rawrblackcat

He tweeted today looking for NBA dudes to play pickup at UCLA @ 3 lol

I met Carmelo once for a split second after a Nuggets/Warriors game at Oracle. He had just dropped a cool 39. He was a pretty chill guy.

I met Carmelo once for a split second after a Nuggets/Warriors game at Oracle. He had just dropped a cool 39. He was a pretty chill guy.

I've met a bunch of soccer players and other influential people in the game, here's just a couple

Chicharito
Fernando Fiore
Andres Cantor
Enrique Borja
Jorge Campos

I've met a bunch of soccer players and other influential people in the game, here's just a couple

Chicharito
Fernando Fiore
Andres Cantor
Enrique Borja
Jorge Campos

Back
Top Bottom