Who is wrong in this situation?

She ain't trying to hear it so I'm cutting ties as we speak, and I obviously know she's in the wrong.

Just wanted to hear other peoples POV.

def a scum bag move

shes your friend? regardless especially such a low amount and its not her money she should give you what she told you tension or not.

cut the girl off and forget it, be glad its not more. $100 aint much but thats petty on her part especially when its not even from her own pocket :smh:

Well, getting rid of a fake friend in the long run will outweigh the $100 u didn't earn. Think of it that way.

"Not to mention that I removed rotted boards on her deck, replaced the boards, and discarded of the old boards that her trash people wouldn't pick up, then stained it with two coats within a 3 week time frame." Man I hope she hits your dumb *** with a 2x4 with rusty nails over your head!

She's in the wrong.  You moved some boxes, so she should compensate you for that.  Never mix business with friendship though...

son....you must be wild impatient. I'd hate to see what you'd do if your girl didn't pick up the phone...

but nah...she should've at least given you half

I know y'all will say TAN but eff it I'm making the thread anyway:

So y'all tell me who's right in this situation....this "friend" of mine asked me to help her move things out of her company storage unit so they could close the storage unit to save $. Her regional told her she could pay somebody $100 to do it and she knew I needed the $ so she asked me.

She says she would pay me $100 to help her move the items from the storage unit to one of her stores (she's a DM) so I agreed. Originally she said we would do it on Sunday then the night before she says we could do it on Saturday after I drop my daughter off.

So I agree and before I go to her house I call and get no answer so I get impatient and cop an attitude about her not answering the phone when SHE was the one that needed my help. So when she calls me I answer with said attitude and then I get to her house. I try to shake that attitude an act like everything is cool. So we go to the storage unit and move about 14+ boxes out and into one of her stores.

So we are heading back home and instead of going back to the storage unit she gives me directions to the freeway to go home and says "oh I didn't feel like dealing with it anymore since we still have to pay to keep it another month". So I'm like cool whatever.

She later tells me we left cuz she was feeling too much tension between us and didn't want to stay to finish. Now she is refusing to pay. Not to mention that I removed rotted boards on her deck, replaced the boards, and discarded of the old boards that her trash people wouldn't pick up, then stained it with two coats within a 3 week time frame.

Should she pay me or am I in the wrong.

Cliffs:
Friend was gonna pay me to help clear out storage unit
Cleared several boxes out
We didn't finish cuz she was feeling some type of way
Won't pay
Who is in the wrong?
Only people I would do all that for are my family, especially for free. What the **** were you thinking?

You know who wrong, you dont need any consignment..

Dumb *** ***** gonna do what a dumb *** ***** gonna do, regardless.

FDB, take your L(which stands for Lesson) and keep it moving.

Dont be petty.

Just to add, if you give a female the opportunity to get out of responsibility, their going to take it. Thats exactly what you did when you caught an attitude.

Last edited:
She doesn't wanna pay you because of the tension you guys had? You should have asked where all that tension was when you were moving boxes

You did some work,she didnt keep her promise,cut her off & keep it moving.

Wait wait wait wait wait....

NT we slippin.

OP where the pics at?!?!?

What you catching a hissy fit because she didn't answer the phone for? Making the environment mad uncomfortable :lol:

Just take this L and keep it moving

she prolly feels she did you the favor because you said she knew you needed the money. then when u had the attitude she said f it. would u have done it for free? all in all she still shouldve payed.

pics doe?

did you ever sleep with her? she prolly gonna be on some ya'll beef for a while then throw some bunz at u to make it up

Last edited:
You were used, but it sounds like something else is going on (You want to smash?) because of the mention of what you did in regards to the work on her deck.

I don't think you did anything wrong. Don't allow yourself to be taken advantage of again. Let her know straight up you expect to have been paid for the work done and explain why you had the attitude. You're probably not going to get paid so you need to drop her out of your life if she brushes it off.

Last edited:
so you basically built this broad a new patio + 2 coats of finish and didn't get paid for that....

and now you're wondering why you didn't get paid for moving some boxes?...

she's in the wrong, but YOU are also in the wrong for being a simp...

so penalties off-set

Back
Top Bottom