Who killed Kennedy?

Bob Harris, in his own video ignores the rear exit wound by skipping over frames 312-313. It's right there for everyone to see. The back of the head gapes open perfectly between these two critical frames. The first gif is from his video and the second, much better, found online a few years ago. There is no way to refute what had to be there, was always there, but was ignored by folks like Harris who favored conspiracy garbage like two shots to the head. I suppose Bob could say he didn't notice it, but that would force him to change his view on the most important part of this case, the exit wound and the one shot that entered jfk's right forehead

This is my theory.

Oswald was in serious debt to the mob, the mob had him do this since after the Mob helped get Kennedy elected, he and his brother Bobby turned on them and went on this crusade against the mob.
Oswald shot Kennedy, then Ruby shot Oswald so he wouldnt talk because he too had some dealings with the mob and Ruby died in jail.

Is it right? IDK but I do believe the mob someway had Kennedy killed.

The fact you can see his brain just out after he was shot is do errie

Kennedy wanted to change a lot of things in America. Maybe that's why no other president has dared to make any significant changes. In fear of ending up like him.

But that Jackie O theory is mind blowing. Never thought of that one.

Split his wig...

Jewish Mob

I get suspended for posting an OF video that was NSFW and there's a 4 year old thread with a constant graphic headshot.:smh:

Bump!! I just watched this documentary that gives another perspective. It's about an hour and a half long, but it's really informative and has facts. It suggests Nixon, Bush Senior, and others were behind the plot and Hoover knew but couldn't do anything about it.

Back
Top Bottom