Who loves Happy Endings? Cancelled (sad face)

I also think another reason why this show got cancelled was that the jokes were rapid fire quick.

If you didn't pay attention or understand references, you'd lose track.

Word. That's what made the show so great but I could see how it would've went over the masses heads. It's like you need to give it a second to let the jokes sink in but with this show, it was 22 minutes of hilarity.

I also think another reason why this show got cancelled was that the jokes were rapid fire quick.

If you didn't pay attention or understand references, you'd lose track.
Word. That's what made the show so great but I could see how it would've went over the masses heads. It's like you need to give it a second to let the jokes sink in but with this show, it was 22 minutes of hilarity.
Very true, I had to rewind a few scenes when I started Season 1 just to get up to speed/catch low-key jokes. 
laugh.gif

Normal sitcoms usually let the jokes sit there and basically "pause" for the audiences to laugh. Not to mention that Happy Endings comes off a bit "hipster" and "young," which may have turned off the older demographics.

Last edited:
look how good Penny still looks...

Alex too..

saw jane when she was on Quantico for awhile,... meh

View media item 779949
Damn that was funny :rofl:

Man....I love Modern Family and know it's almost to the end and I've yet to watch Blackish but I don't want to trust ABC. I develop a hate for networks that cancel I believe good shows. It's this and Flash Forward for me :smh:

This could've been awesome given the chance and I was thinking how I was watching this and How I Met Your Mother at the same time and being 20 when it came on to now at 25 I feel like I connect more with this show than HIMYM, especially with that ending (>D ) just being with your friends and dealing with stuff. :smh: Hope them all the best!

Last edited:
:lol: @ bringing up Flash Forward. I remember that show right after Lost finished. They also cancelled V (the alien joint) too soon.

Bout to watch this lost ep :smokin

Last edited:
Dave's Commercial for Steak Me Home Tonight.

"Here at Steak Me Home.
Tonight we only use the freshest ingredients"

Got a $15 iTunes gift card for my bday so just going to buy Season 3 to have :smokin

I love re-watching this. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom