Who on NT lives in the most rural place?

I go to school to VA and have taken a few trips to NC and other places and we'd be driving through the country and I'd always be like damn who liveshere in the middle of no where. So who on NT lives in the most rural area?

Nope, I win.

As of the census[2] of 2000, there were 248 people, 103 households, and 73 families residing in the town. The population density was 139.3 people per squaremile (53.8/km²). There were 111 housing units at an average density of 62.3/sq mi (24.1/km²).

Graduating high school class size: 23

Originally Posted by 3miyasaki3

I win...
Sugar City Idaho. Graduating class 87.

eek.gif

I've always wondered what the hell people do at rural places.

Originally Posted by AmberElise04

Nope, I win.

As of the census[2] of 2000, there were 248 people, 103 households, and 73 families residing in the town. The population density was 139.3 people per square mile (53.8/km²). There were 111 housing units at an average density of 62.3/sq mi (24.1/km²).

Marietta, Mississippi

Nope, I win.

As of the census[2] of 2000, there were 248 people, 103 households, and 73 families residing in the town. The population density was 139.3 people per square mile (53.8/km²). There were 111 housing units at an average density of 62.3/sq mi (24.1/km²).

eek.gif
where is this?

I miss the country so much.
- Use to step out the back door and shoot guns
- 5 minute drive to some logging roads
- 30 minute drive into town
- 1/2 mile walk to fish
- Had a yard to keep a dog in
- Couldn't see any other houses from your own
Ahhhhhh those were the days
pimp.gif

Nope, I win.

i would die in a place like that...what the hell do ya'll do for sports? how far is the nearest high school? how did you even date?

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

I miss the country so much.
- Use to step out the back door and shoot guns
- 5 minute drive to some logging roads
- 30 minute drive into town
- 1/2 mile walk to fish
- Had a yard to keep a dog in
- Couldn't see any other houses from your own
Ahhhhhh those were the days
pimp.gif

sick.gif
... I would never survive like that

Nope, I win.

You were half the graduating class
eek.gif

Nope, I win.

I'm sure you lived in a smaller city surrounding a city that was one similar to my size.
A lot of my friends live in Tetonia Idaho though which has 247 population and they have their own school with graduating classes under 20. Smallest town I knowis Leadore haha like 8 graduating class.

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

Nope, I win.

i would die in a place like that...what the hell do ya'll do for sports? how far is the nearest high school? how did you even date?

Sports:
- Hunting
- Fishing
- Shooting each other with BB guns because we were too poor to buy paintball or laser tag guns, and too stupid to know better
- Knife throwing
- Tomahawk throwing
- Competitive shooting
- Survival
- Clearcut races (followed by a who has more sprained ankles contest...I once won with 3)
- edit: I forgot the "Smell This" competitions

Dating requires a car, and for me it was about a 40 minute drive to school.

Nope, I win.

I was about 28 miles from my high school. We had football, basketball, baseball, etc. I was about 20 miles from Tupelo a little bigger city with amall and a community college so dating wasn't that hard lol. I moved to Oxford to spend 2 years at Ole Miss there and now I'm in Jackson trying tofinish up my degree at UMMC.

Rison, Arkansas

-Wake up from the dogs barking
-Seeing a cougar was nothing new
-40mins to a fastfood joint
-no traffic lights in my hometown
-2 gas stations and 1 grocery store
-you can see my house in the middle of the forest on google earth/maps
-stayed on a dirt road ..which is NOW a pain having to constantly clean my car

Originally Posted by Ripfan8I6

Nope, I win.

You were half the graduating class
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
Yah'll needto lay off this chick. That's not even funny.

Originally Posted by DrDealgood

I live in Kansas. Every part of it is rural, its Kansas.

I lived in stilwell 1st semester. I went to Blue valley. It's not that small

Nope, I win.

Sports:
- Hunting
- Fishing
- Shooting each other with BB guns because we were too poor to buy paintball or laser tag guns, and too stupid to know better
- Knife throwing
- Tomahawk throwing
- Competitive shooting
- Survival
- Clearcut races (followed by a who has more sprained ankles contest...I once won with 3)

Woah...this sounds like Leadore haha. We got all the high school sports except lacrosse it hasn't really hit Idaho yet. We got two mediocresize cities next to us. Jeeze I couldn't live like that for real that sounds rough.

Nope, I win.

Sports:
- Hunting
- Fishing
- Knife throwing
- Tomahawk throwing
- Competitive shooting
- Survival

i was talking about school sports...

Nope, I win.

Sports:
- Hunting
- Fishing
- Knife throwing
- Tomahawk throwing
- Competitive shooting
- Survival

i was talking about school sports...
Oh, my bad. I never took part in the school sports because I was too busy fishing and hunting. All I remember is my high school football teamwent to the Oregon state playoffs once, and lost to Astoria 66-0 in the first game
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom