Who really cares if Rose cheated?

What if his case goes like this:

Maybe he was smart enough to pass, but just wasnt 100% sure he will pass it? So he went with an option that someone would take it for him, so had as a 100%chance it all goes ok.

If thats the case I actually think it was a smart move from his side, cuz he didnt risk failing as all test taking stuff was well taken care of.

I dont think I have a problem with cheating at all, I mean whatever it takes to get what you want and if it takes outsmarting the system, then so be it. Maybeif he was a surgeon that is supposed to perform a surgery on me that cheated his way through the medical school it would be a different case, but he was just abasketball player that had to do it in order to do his job that doesnt have much to do with school-work anyway.

For me it goes like this: +1 for him pulling that off, but -2 for not taking proper care of it, so people were able to find it out and we have an investigationnow.

Originally Posted by Ballin all day

Maybe he was smart enough to pass, but just wasnt 100% sure he will pass it? So he went with an option that someone would take it for him, so had as a 100% chance it all goes ok.
He took the test multiple times and didn't get a qualifying score. The passing score didn't get red flagged until now...

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by Ballin all day

Maybe he was smart enough to pass, but just wasnt 100% sure he will pass it? So he went with an option that someone would take it for him, so had as a 100% chance it all goes ok.
He took the test multiple times and didn't get a qualifying score. The passing score didn't get red flagged until now...
You got any proof for that?

Cuz its kind of hard to belive that it took them so long to red flag his score. I mean he got the results about 2 years ago right?

laugh.gif
I still wanna know... If Rose was making $50k a year to play ball would anyone care?

Originally Posted by yungmatt

laugh.gif
I still wanna know... If Rose was making $50k a year to play ball would anyone care?
Shiddddd.... I have to work for them grades.. I would care
laugh.gif
I would care if he was making $50 a day.

Back
Top Bottom