WHO REMEMBERS EKIN702? What happened to him? Methodman? Dirty? OG NT's ONLY

Who remembers head detective? ...head?

My inspiration for ...hand.

Good to hear stories of the OGs! I miss the good ol ezboard days.
keep this thread alive!

Who remembers head detective? ...head?

My inspiration for ...hand.

Good to hear stories of the OGs! I miss the good ol ezboard days.
keep this thread alive!

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

I just found someone. Hopefully he posts in this thread.

And has AirEwayz been mentioned yet?

Eric Ewayz - a legend, him and Joe aka Sneakerpimp.

Mannnnnn AirForce1King is a name I haven't seen since 02ish
eek.gif
 * when you letting me get a size 12 Rose?
laugh.gif

Ya'll remember Justin? (manposite)
^
eek.gif
My goodness! I haven't seen you in FOREVER! I still got that sz.12 AF1 Rose too LOL! That's my Holy Grail and I'm never letting that go LOL!

Originally Posted by Dutch Royal T

Just jumping in to say hello. I can't believe it's almost 11 years since I signed up. So all the old NT LEGENDS are all too familiar to me. Ah yeah the good 'ol days.

NT exploded after it was mentioned in that KICKS magazine special of Slam magazine. And the whole game just got so big an incomprehensible, it forced me into direct retirement. Where are the days of the annual Air Jordan release we all anticipated so much? Oh well, can't stop time and stuff. The amount of special editions and released. I sure lost track. Shoes that all sell out in a single day, only to find them all on Ebay the next day. For double the retail. It's just sad in some way. And hardly anyone sells overseas, which doesn't cost the seller a penny more. You only have to write down an extra line on the address, the country. Wow.

And boy do I miss the days you could login on NT and still find your post on page 1. Try keeping track of posts now!

Well I'm not here to sound bitter. I still receive Sole Collector magazine every time, so I'm keeping myself informed and oh yes, sometime it's very hard to resist the temptation to get a certain pair. Or when I do my annual Ebay check and see some nice retro's and then realize they were released months ago (Still looking for that illusive pair of Air Jordan 7 cardinals in a size 12).

My big passion now is my BMW E36 convertible, which is now, arguably, the highest spec E36 convertible in existence, as I basically, bit by bit added every single factory option that was available for this car, including some rare stuff and even some stuff not originally offered by BMW for this 3-series. I don't even want to know how deep I'm in, but I could probably have a shoe collection like no other.

This is probably my single post for the next two years or so. I always liked NT. I couldn't have never imagined I could every stay away from this site longer than a few hours. Now it's months, years.

Till next time.
^I haven't seen you post in forever either! My goodness. And the text I bolded pretty much sums up how all of the OG's feel. Realistically, we're all kinda bitter about how the shoe game turned out. There used to be such passion in the shoe game. Now it's filled with kids trying to make a quick buck and Nike HOARDING out shoes like there's no tomorrow. It's sad
frown.gif

Has there been a baby dill siting yet? Drew was my guy...

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

I just found someone. Hopefully he posts in this thread.

And has AirEwayz been mentioned yet?

Eric Ewayz - a legend, him and Joe aka Sneakerpimp.

Mannnnnn AirForce1King is a name I haven't seen since 02ish
eek.gif
 * when you letting me get a size 12 Rose?
laugh.gif

Ya'll remember Justin? (manposite)
^
eek.gif
My goodness! I haven't seen you in FOREVER! I still got that sz.12 AF1 Rose too LOL! That's my Holy Grail and I'm never letting that go LOL!

Originally Posted by Dutch Royal T

Just jumping in to say hello. I can't believe it's almost 11 years since I signed up. So all the old NT LEGENDS are all too familiar to me. Ah yeah the good 'ol days.

NT exploded after it was mentioned in that KICKS magazine special of Slam magazine. And the whole game just got so big an incomprehensible, it forced me into direct retirement. Where are the days of the annual Air Jordan release we all anticipated so much? Oh well, can't stop time and stuff. The amount of special editions and released. I sure lost track. Shoes that all sell out in a single day, only to find them all on Ebay the next day. For double the retail. It's just sad in some way. And hardly anyone sells overseas, which doesn't cost the seller a penny more. You only have to write down an extra line on the address, the country. Wow.

And boy do I miss the days you could login on NT and still find your post on page 1. Try keeping track of posts now!

Well I'm not here to sound bitter. I still receive Sole Collector magazine every time, so I'm keeping myself informed and oh yes, sometime it's very hard to resist the temptation to get a certain pair. Or when I do my annual Ebay check and see some nice retro's and then realize they were released months ago (Still looking for that illusive pair of Air Jordan 7 cardinals in a size 12).

My big passion now is my BMW E36 convertible, which is now, arguably, the highest spec E36 convertible in existence, as I basically, bit by bit added every single factory option that was available for this car, including some rare stuff and even some stuff not originally offered by BMW for this 3-series. I don't even want to know how deep I'm in, but I could probably have a shoe collection like no other.

This is probably my single post for the next two years or so. I always liked NT. I couldn't have never imagined I could every stay away from this site longer than a few hours. Now it's months, years.

Till next time.
^I haven't seen you post in forever either! My goodness. And the text I bolded pretty much sums up how all of the OG's feel. Realistically, we're all kinda bitter about how the shoe game turned out. There used to be such passion in the shoe game. Now it's filled with kids trying to make a quick buck and Nike HOARDING out shoes like there's no tomorrow. It's sad
frown.gif

Has there been a baby dill siting yet? Drew was my guy...

Man... I'm not anywhere near an OG but seeing all these names brings up memories. I was in love with shoes starting in sixth grade or so (first big purchase: Shox VC lows. And dammit, I'd kill to have them back. Those things were ill and always will be in my book) and I discovered NT in either sixth or seventh grade (which would be 03 or 04). I never had the money to buy shoes then so I didn't post much, and when we switched over to yuku it took me awhile to actually make a profile, and it took even longer for me to start posting. I love seeing all these retro names come up though. Brings me back.

Man... I'm not anywhere near an OG but seeing all these names brings up memories. I was in love with shoes starting in sixth grade or so (first big purchase: Shox VC lows. And dammit, I'd kill to have them back. Those things were ill and always will be in my book) and I discovered NT in either sixth or seventh grade (which would be 03 or 04). I never had the money to buy shoes then so I didn't post much, and when we switched over to yuku it took me awhile to actually make a profile, and it took even longer for me to start posting. I love seeing all these retro names come up though. Brings me back.

Originally Posted by henz0

Chris Hansen

lol, i was gonna say that.

dray was the funniest.

oh man, i remember TLN-ing it up on a 56k modem, family.

roll.gif

and getting in troubler over TeLaNig-ers....LOL

Originally Posted by henz0

Chris Hansen

lol, i was gonna say that.

dray was the funniest.

oh man, i remember TLN-ing it up on a 56k modem, family.

roll.gif

and getting in troubler over TeLaNig-ers....LOL

Damn, usually never the one to grave dig but I somehow missed this entire thread, and spent the last few mins going through all the pages...

I remember when King Crop went to Philly Hova's block (after he dared him) and took pics of it. Classic.

"My car clock when I got on the block..." with Henz0 in the picture eating a donut in the background.
laugh.gif

Damn, usually never the one to grave dig but I somehow missed this entire thread, and spent the last few mins going through all the pages...

I remember when King Crop went to Philly Hova's block (after he dared him) and took pics of it. Classic.

"My car clock when I got on the block..." with Henz0 in the picture eating a donut in the background.
laugh.gif

what ever happened to dude depploveskicks or somethink like that.
dude looked dead on like johnny depp.
i think he was gay, but he was a cool dude.
i been on this @*!*+ since 02. i need to leave.

Originally Posted by likethematrix

peace%2B2%2Bfingers%2Bsign%2Bcoloring%2Bpages.gif

Originally Posted by likethematrix

peace%2B2%2Bfingers%2Bsign%2Bcoloring%2Bpages.gif

Back
Top Bottom