Who remembers playing POG's...What were we thinking in '94??

laugh.gif
I had a gang of these. My Power Ranger Slammer could notlose.
pimp.gif

damn i remember POG's, that was the good ol days when i had nothin to worry about but how i can get some more POG's, bo bills no nothing just schooland having fun...no work

i don't remember how you would win a game of pogs.
I remember you taking one and pushing down on another one to flip it.

Appreciated, I grew up on these.

I remember how I used to play was we'de bet depending on the rarity of the pogs we'de put up and then flip it and call it. If you won, you gotsomething from his stash, vice versa. If you lost one of your favorite pogs, you could call double or nothing but if you keep losing you lose 2x and so on andso forth. I remember being so pissed cause I be losing a large amount to my neighbors.

GOOD TIMES.

I'm sure I'm leaving out details, but that's what I remember.

i had a lot of pogs but i never understood how to play with them till this day.. and that yo yo movement
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i used to know a lot of tricks i actuallylearned how to use a yoyo that was made out of wood that my dad gave me from El Salvador
laugh.gif

I had a ton of pogs
laugh.gif
I only found some of my slammers

255p5qw.jpg

My favorite slammers and pogs I did damage with the gold ying-yang.
20jip29.jpg

i still have about 70 of them and liek 8 slammers, like the ones that have indents in them for your fingers lol

I never really knew how to play them either. I thought you'd just stack them up and knock them over or something. How lame of me, I had a ton of these too
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
...I remember playin this at my boy crib...we used to have tons of them...all of them were thrown out I believe or given to a younger cousin

Back
Top Bottom