Who shouldn't make the all star team??

I don't know if you guys started a thread about this if so delete. But the west all star team has great gaurds, the question is who's going to getsnubbed.
Starting we already know the backcourt will be T-mac and Kobe
We all know T-mac shouldn't be starting but what can you say about fan voting.

Other gaurds that are playing great:B-Roy,CP3,Steve Nash, B-Dave, and A.I.

Honestly I wouldn't know who to cut because all of them have played like All-Stars so, first off T-Mac shouldn't be starting that's why I hate thisfan voting, I don't even vote anymore.

On a side note this voting thing is getting out of hand, I think they should let fans vote on the dunk off and stuff and have like one star, one young gun,last years champ, and a past champ.For me that would be a cool format....and the star that the fans vote would have to go just because they have to it wouldmake it a lot more entertaining.
Same with the other competitions we should be able to vote it out cause the all-star game is becoming a joke.

Are we speaking starters?

West: Paul, Baron/KB24, Melo/Dirk, Duncan, Yao

East: Pierce(is he listed @ G?), Rip Hamilton, LeBron, KG, Howard

I might have missed a few names.

And for the record, I would want Camby to make the all-star team instead of Yao, but there's no chance in hell it happens.

If he's not a reserve, it's a travesty.

Don't worry, Camby will make the reserve team, no doubt.

Every year though, there are people who aren't deserving that get the starting gig.

Remember when Grant Hill was continously named an All-Star even though he was injured all the time?

The starting lineups are what they are.

The real question is who makes the reserve team, as, coaches vote those guys in.

Who gets left off those spots, are more of a story than who made it into the starting lineup.

320769607_3a5bf94a12_o.jpg

is there no way we can override tha fans and get tmac of the startin 5? Anyway heres the west gaurds in order of who deserving they are

-Nash

-Cp3

-Kobe

-BRoy

-AI

-D Williams

-B diddy

there are more big men that are going to be left off the team and guards also. the west is soo loaded. you got dirk, duncan, melo, josh howard, big Al, marion,many others but i just dont feel like thinking right now

Originally Posted by MrMoneyInDaBank

is there no way we can override tha fans and get tmac of the startin 5? Anyway heres the west gaurds in order of who deserving they are

-Nash

-Cp3

-Kobe

-BRoy

-AI

-D Williams

-B diddy

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Kobe, CP3, B. Roy, Nash, A.I., Baron, D. Will

Who shouldn't? Shaq, McGreedy, Wince Carter, etc. The all star game is just a popularity contest anyway...

Originally Posted by MrMoneyInDaBank

-Nash

-Cp3

-Kobe

-BRoy

-AI

-D Williams

-B diddy

So...what makes Deron more deserving than Baron?

Isn't McSoftie pulliing out of the game? If so, the next leading vote getter should get the starting spot.

T-Mac, VC, and Shaq shouldn't make the team. Neither should T. Parker, or Dirk IMO.

Remember when the problem in the West was how many Forwards were going to get snubbed for the ASG...

How times have changed.

Back
Top Bottom