Who uses their laptop on the toliet? Vol. Ctrl+Alt FLUSH

I came in heree for one reason and one only...

indifferent.gif

So what, ya'll just be chilling on the toilet? How long can you not be away from the internet for? Sounds disgusting IMO.

Originally Posted by stoneyjax

Originally Posted by KTaylor

Originally Posted by Executive76

smh.gif
feces on ur key board ftl...
no ill sit it down before i wipe... wash my hands and pick it back up and keep it moving

You are aware fece partials fly up into the air when you flush right? That's getting all over your laptop. Dirty dirty nters
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

smh.gif
no ill sit it down before i wipe... wash my hands and pick it back up and keep it moving

You are aware fece partials fly up into the air when you flush right? That's getting all over your laptop. Dirty dirty nters
smh.gif
yea tahts why you close the lid when you flush to prevent it from floating everywhere.
think about your toothbrushes!

and if you are on the toilet long enough to surf the web or something, you need more fibre.

Originally Posted by lauk4kicks

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

smh.gif

smh.gif
yea tahts why you close the lid when you flush to prevent it from floating everywhere.
think about your toothbrushes!

and if you are on the toilet long enough to surf the web or something, you need more fibre.
i'm saying.
i'm in n out in like 5 minutes, people be setting up camp in the bathroom.

Back
Top Bottom