Who wants to help me rob the Cash Cab?

It's like an ATM on wheels - we could easily take that thing down for several G's.

Think anyone's tried it before? I mean - it lights up like crazy, it's gotta stand out and you know people know that dude is strapped with cash.
nerd.gif

Man, you know that dude's prolly strapped from head to toe. Got a nine under the seat, an AK in the back, a beretta in his pocket. I bet if you tried torob that cab he'd smoke yo *%!.

Originally Posted by JayHood23

There are cameras in there, you'd get caught
then let's just hijack the car and burn it afterwards... i thought NT was hard... you guys are sounding real soft right now
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

Man, you know that dude's prolly strapped from head to toe. Got a nine under the seat, an AK in the back, a beretta in his pocket. I bet if you tried to rob that cab he'd smoke yo *%!.

adds to ignore list

You'd have better luck getting NT'ers to help you rob it if it was a shoe cab filled with J's and dunks.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

then let's just hijack the car and burn it afterwards... i thought NT was hard... you guys are sounding real soft right now
grin.gif
Why cuz we aren't trying to go to jail and would prefer to make money the honest way?
grin.gif

grin.gif
Why cuz we aren't trying to go to jail and would prefer to make money the honest way?
grin.gif

being honest is hot now? damn.... i ain't get the memo. guess I can quit scheming and go back to school now...
ohwell.gif

I've been seriously contemplating robbing a Snap-On Tools truck and sell the tools serperately. I'd need a 4 man crew to do it as fast and safely aspossible.

grin.gif
grin.gif

Awww come on jay I thought you was Hood word to ya sn?
nerd.gif

grin.gif
grin.gif
roll.gif

maza,

then u woulda crapped ur pants if u were my boy. used to work as service writer for bay dealership. one of hi regulars was a snap-on rep & had STACKS ofvouchers/gift certs in his glovebox. you figure out the rest! greedy mofo didn't give me JACK tho...shoulda dimed him out! lol

Ben Baily would merc you when you go for the video bonus question...you would think he's reaching to get you double your money for getting that questionright..but you would be wrong.

Back
Top Bottom